Omega Aqua Terra Co-Axial Chronometer.

A place to discuss other watch-brands
rambothejambo
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 2

Omega Aqua Terra Co-Axial Chronometer.

Post by rambothejambo »

Mate at work is looking to buy the above watch and has done a wee bit homework (if you're spending between £3K & £4K I would too) and has found a couple of likely contenders. One is from Swiss Watches Direct with the new Omega 5 year warranty and the other from a company website called Miltons. Same watch but with only a 1 year warranty advertised. Question I would like to ask is if anyone has had any dealings with either of these companies. Mate is desperate to purchase, but I've managed to reign him in a wee bit :D (caveat emptor as Guy likes to quote :thumbup: ) Cheers, Gary.
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Re: Omega Aqua Terra Co-Axial Chronometer.

Post by what-time-is-it »

I often see offers with the major high street retailers offering 10 - 25% off. I appreciate your mate is impatient but personally I would wait for a deal to present itself from one of the 'trusted' retailers.

Goldsmiths currently have a few Omegas with discounts due to Black Friday, but nothing new really as they'll do a promotion every quarter to clear out stock.

https://www.goldsmiths.co.uk/c/SALE/fil ... relevance/

Fraser Hart and Ernest Jones often do deals but you need to be quick and either lucky or have flexibility on what's discounted.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris