Non CW of the Day

A place to discuss other watch-brands
7ee
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: Non CW of the Day

Post by 7ee »

gaf1958 wrote:^^^ Absolutely gorgeous Dave, but I have a no-date Sub, and for all their differences, they're still quite similar.

:? You can probably ignore that sentiment, as this is coming from the man that owns seven Speedmasters... :oops:
:lol: Congratts on the Milgauss, it's probably the only non-vintage Rolex I really do like.

Less posh for me but it is on a new strap, never quite sold on Perlon straps(have tried a few but never worn then for more than a few hours before reverting back) but this Perlon NATO I'm really pleased with.

Imageupload a gif
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

A boring day in the office
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
ItsAliveJim
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by ItsAliveJim »

Old pic but this today

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is he building in there?" Tom Waits
sinner777
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by sinner777 »

sent from my Nokia 3310
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by gwells »

the "g" is for Greg...
vikingdrvr
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by vikingdrvr »

flieger day 8)

vikingdrvr

InComing: nada
InTheBox: C60 GMT, C7, C7IRR, C70 D-Type, C8, C11. Steinies: Nav B/OVM/OceanTi500/Racetimer X2/Chrono II. Others: SMP300M Chrono, SMdV, Alpina X2, Tissot Chrono, LLD, Heuer 2000 Auto, Breil...
Emily DT, Charlotte Deco, Coral (wife’s)
Korkki
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Korkki »

NO PARKING
This space is reserved
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 7

Post by Thegreyman »

gaf1958 wrote:I really like my no-date Sub, but any further additions in the Rolex line had to be without the dreaded cyclops, so for me the range is limited. This latest addition however, is one that I'd been admiring for some time... and the blue is my favourite among the Milgauss range.
If I can ever get over my cyclops issues, maybe I'll look at getting a Polar Explorer...
Great picture of a great watch. I was seriously wanting to get myself a Milgauss for my significant birthday that is fast approaching but seeing how much they cost :shock: and the fact that the C65 Trident LE I've just bought kind of has overtones of the Milgauss with the blue face, orange hands I'm coming round to thinking I maybe won't go for the Rolex after all, maybe not at least for now...but instead buy a one or two different watches with at a lower total cost - I'm really liking the Tudor Black Bay Noir and/or a Nomos...decisions, decisions.....few more months to decide :?
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C60 Atoll White Shark, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
tempusmaximus
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by tempusmaximus »

Great looking Monster Kari , i see you have good weather still . :thumbup: :D
Bernie
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by nbg »

Starting the day with something small and German.
Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
Coggy
Senior
Senior

Post by Coggy »

C60 Trident 300 Red Bezel Black Face (2016)
C65 Trident Classic MK I Limited Edition No: 10/175 (2016)
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

gaf1958 wrote:I really like my no-date Sub, but any further additions in the Rolex line had to be without the dreaded cyclops, so for me the range is limited. This latest addition however, is one that I'd been admiring for some time... and the blue is my favourite among the Milgauss range.
If I can ever get over my cyclops issues, maybe I'll look at getting a Polar Explorer...
Thats a corker!
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
neil8fletcher3
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by neil8fletcher3 »

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Neil
neil8fletcher3
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by neil8fletcher3 »

I do like this great addition to your collection
Neil
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

Seamaster today as i think i could have swam to work