Woe is me, the end is nigh....

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Woe is me, the end is nigh....

Post by xtriple »

Just got a ... Mobility scooter :thumbdown:

However, it didn't eat into the watch fund toooooo much as it was a friends FiLs old one so it was pretty cheap. Big bugger it is, twin batteries,alloy wheels, adjustable seat/swivel seat, two speed, hazard lights, headlights, indicators... it's got the lot! Oh, and of course, it's open top :lol: Mates just delivered it and we've been outside racing up and down the road, getting it on two wheels, doing skidz and slides.

Won't wheely though :yawn:

Then I gave it a wash and scratched my bloody watch! Karma at work?
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Re: Woe is me, the end is nigh....

Post by Mr Rick »

Pictures, we need pictures!! :lol:
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
xtriple
Forum gobshite

Post by xtriple »

Model motor of the day :lol:

The battery cover is off 'cos I haven't got the charger yet, so the batteries need charging individually with an ordinary charger. Battery cover is a lovely blue colour.

NEEDS MORE POWER!!!!!
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

:shock: :thumbup: 8) :clap:
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Loddonite »

Alloys! :shock:

What's the range on that little baby? Will it get you to Goldsmiths in Torquay and back?
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
xtriple
Forum gobshite

Post by xtriple »

Loddonite wrote:Alloys! :shock:

What's the range on that little baby? Will it get you to Goldsmiths in Torquay and back?
Hope so! Think it'll get me there but it'll have to be AA recovered to get it home again :lol: Quite looking forward to having a proper ride out on it. Last time I hired one at the Devon county show, Phoebe spent half the day riding on the floorboards with me, it was most... intimate :lol:

Best thing about a crip carriage is watching Lorn try and drive it - she literally cannot go in a straight line on one. When she got me the one at DCS she had to push it to me as she couldn't steer it while her arse was parked on it.

Alloy wheels = cool 8) Gonna put some racing stripes and a load of mirrors on it as well as a tube at the back to hold my walking stick and a flag mast!

Watch out Scooter... I'm gonna out pose you mate :lol:
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1
LE-foura: yes

Post by scooter »

I'll start worrying when I see an aerial with an Italian flag on it, 8 mirrors and crashbars front and rear. 8)

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
xtriple
Forum gobshite

Post by xtriple »

I think you'll find you have NINE mirrors on the scoot, Scoot! And just wait, it'll be blinged up by summer 8)
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 147
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Congrats "X" on the new wheels.

Perhaps we can arrange an match race on an obstacle course between you and scooter! :lol:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
xtriple
Forum gobshite

Post by xtriple »

I seem to have a stability problem... bloody scooter doesn't lean on corners. Something fundamentally wrong with a vehicle that doesn't lean into corners :(

Gonna give it a proper test drive in a minute, taking the dogs out for a walk with her indoors. If Chester gets tired he can sit on the floorboards and rest his weary little leggy. Better than a pram I suppose :lol:
xtriple
Forum gobshite

Post by xtriple »

Just taken it for a few miles for a trundle with Lorn and the dogs. What a ball-aching boring bloody trip! Slow, unstable, cars parked on kerbs, drainpipes that stick out and catch your front tyre and really jar your back (ouch!), but...

You can get two packets of cigars, two bunches of flowers and a coat in the front basket (and the girl charged me for only one bunch of flowers - result!) Phoebe had a ride on the floor, and I beep - beeped everyone all the way there and back. Had a race with a woman in another one but she won - cow!

Plus, I got to chat to Lorn all the way there and back, and she actually took her coat off and looked brilliant. So I sort of enjoyed it... but I want a boot scooter, something I can get in the boot of the Mitzi or the Merc so we can go places and then use it. This thing, you'd need a bloody camper van to load it in to!

So for sale... any offers of trades for a nice watch?