Why do you wear your watch?

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Re: Why do you wear your watch?

Post by Thegreyman »

For me, I also like to be punctual and regularly glance at my watch to tell the time, rather than rely on the phone.

It's the only jewellery I wear - no chains, bracelets or rings. I did wear a wedding ring until about 10 years ago when I badly hurt my finger in an accident and it swelled up for some time and the ring was not comfortable. Despite being quite slim, my wife's fingers are quite chunky for a woman and it fits her so she has it now too!

Of course being a watch lover it all makes sense and we enjoy casting occasional admiring glances towards our wrist trinkets during the day, even taking the odd photo (when there is no-one around to think "why is that weirdo taking a photo of their watch?" :lol: )
These users thanked the author Thegreyman for the post (total 3):
straplineSteve QuinnStif
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
strapline
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: Why do you wear your watch?

Post by strapline »

missF wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:28 pm Some the spirits move into and some they don’t...
I like that, and it makes me feel lucky. I'm currently three from three in the spirit world. :D

Des
These users thanked the author strapline for the post:
missF
Does melancholy count as two of your five daily servings?