When will the raffle draw for the Bel Canto take place?

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
Richard D
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

When will the raffle draw for the Bel Canto take place?

Post by Richard D »

A number of people have been asking me when will the raffle draw for the Bel Canto take place? The date for the draw was set for the 4th June. Given the quick sale of tickets I’m hoping to bring the draw forward but first there are a number of legal tasks I must do to change the date. Everyone who purchased tickets will be notified in an email of the revised date. I will also post the date here. Regarding the watch, there is a delay in delivery, see below email from CW.

Good afternoon

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to you regarding your purchase of the Green Verde C1 Limited Edition Bel Canto watch.

We have received a delivery date from our atelier in Switzerland for the shipment of your watch to our head office in Maidenhead. The arrival date is Mid June which is 6 weeks later then promised. We sincerely apologise for the delay to your Bel Canto but we’re confident you will be delighted when you receive it and it’s singing beautifully on your wrist.

The reason for the delay is that we have had issues with some platines (the green dial-like component that supports the movement parts) and which is critical to your Bel Canto.
The platines, which are made of brass, need to be perfectly flat lest flaws can appear during the application of the sunray effect and final colouring. As you might expect, we are very pedantic about this and, unfortunately, the batch prepared for your watch has been rejected. This has led, unfortunately, to a slowing of production, but we will never trade-away quality for speed.

Please rest assured that upon arrival, your timepiece will undergo a thorough quality control procedure before being dispatched to your address.

We hope that you share our enthusiasm for the arrival of your new acquisition, and we remain at your disposal for any questions you may have in the meantime.

Kind Regards

Customer Service Manager

I was hoping that everything would have aligned beautifully and the watch dispatched immediately after the draw. Apologies for this.
These users thanked the author Richard D for the post (total 2):
Chris GBMiniMpi
Richard

‘A gas station owned by Harland Sanders was the site of the first KFC in 1930. Motorists were served fried chicken at his own dining-room table.’
mabotham
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes

Re: When will the raffle draw for the Bel Canto take place?

Post by mabotham »

I think this has been a resounding success for the charity. I am sure the winner will have no issues with the wait. Thanks again.
These users thanked the author mabotham for the post:
Richard D
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: When will the raffle draw for the Bel Canto take place?

Post by JAFO »

Never fear. I can wait until June!
The waiting is half the fun. :D
These users thanked the author JAFO for the post:
Richard D