watch events

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
leoo
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

watch events

Post by leoo »

I've been reading about watch events in europe on tz. Big name celebrities and big name brands.. any way to find some in the US and how hard is it to attend. And by hard i mean how expensive. :lol:
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Re: watch events

Post by Mr Rick »

leoo wrote:I've been reading about watch events in europe on tz. Big name celebrities and big name brands.. any way to find some in the US and how hard is it to attend. And by hard i mean how expensive. :lol:
In Europe I think you mean Baselworld 2012 March 8-15. I don't believe there is anything like that here stateside. I would check with your local AD to see what is happening in your area.
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
leoo
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

Post by leoo »

WOW i never heard of Baselworld. I was thinking about that Topgun IWC event. But Baselworld will do.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 147
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

leoo wrote:WOW i never heard of Baselworld. I was thinking about that Topgun IWC event. But Baselworld will do.
The IWC event was at SIHH in Geneva. in January.

Check out the Watch Time site and click on WT Events. These usually start in June and make stops in several cities.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.