A big thank you to everyone who offered suggestions and guidance as we were planning our trip. There wasn’t a thing we took someone up on that didn’t pay off. So again, thank you.
A few final questions and observations:
- Every pub I ordered a gin & tonic in asked if I wanted a double. Are you people alcoholics or something?
- Why no wash cloths? Both Airbnbs and the hotel provided bath towels and hand towels, but no wash cloths.
- Why is this country so food allergy sensitive? At every restaurant we stopped in, the very first question was “any allergies?”
- Getting out cash was a waste of time. I can barely give it away. Very few places were willing to accept cash. I’m glad I only got 100£.
- Do you understand all the various accents or do you find some of them as challenging as I did?