True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!

Post by gwells »

True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!! (None of that Sissy ****)

1... When ye are sad -- I will help you get **** and plot revenge against the **** who made ye sad.
2... When ye are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking ye.
3... When ye smile -- I will know ye are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4... When ye are scared -- I will shake the **** out of ye every chance I get, until you're NOT.
5... When ye are worried -- I will tell ye stories about how much worse it could be until YE STOP YER WHINING!
6... When ye are confused -- I will try to use only wee words.
7... When ye are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until ye are well again. I don't want whatever ye've got.
8... When ye fall, I will laugh me head off at you, you clumsy arse, .......but I'll help you up.
9... This is my oath .... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; Because ... you are my friend.

Friendship is like peein' in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth...
the "g" is for Greg...
Simon57
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!

Post by Simon57 »

I'm assuming from the lack of replies that there are not many Scottish people on this forum!? I'm Scottish, from Troon... Albeit I'm now displaced down in Wales living in Cardiff.

Any mentions of Scotland make me smile and also make me homesick in equal measure!
Christopher Ward x7 // Oris // Tag Heuer // Longines x2 // Nomos // Seiko // Orient x2 // Vostok x2
Fnew
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Fnew »

gwells wrote:True Friendship... SCOTTISH STYLE!! (None of that Sissy ****)

1... When ye are sad -- I will help you get **** and plot revenge against the **** who made ye sad.
2... When ye are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking ye.
3... When ye smile -- I will know ye are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4... When ye are scared -- I will shake the **** out of ye every chance I get, until you're NOT.
5... When ye are worried -- I will tell ye stories about how much worse it could be until YE STOP YER WHINING!
6... When ye are confused -- I will try to use only wee words.
7... When ye are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until ye are well again. I don't want whatever ye've got.
8... When ye fall, I will laugh me head off at you, you clumsy arse, .......but I'll help you up.
9... This is my oath .... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; Because ... you are my friend.

Friendship is like peein' in your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth...
Damnit, I think I'm Scottish!
Fred

C60 COSC, Orient Mako XL, Raymond Weil Traditions Auto, Daniel JeanRichard Grand TV, Vintage Omega Seamaster, Baume & Mercier Riveria Auto, Citizen Eco Drive, 121 Time Custom Chrono, Invicta Speedway, vintage Seiko Business A, the one I built
Minttunator
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 0

Post by Minttunator »

I'm not Scottish but I do like Scotch whisky, that's got to count for something, right? :p
Simon57
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by Simon57 »

Counts towards a hangover if nothing else!
Christopher Ward x7 // Oris // Tag Heuer // Longines x2 // Nomos // Seiko // Orient x2 // Vostok x2