LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

"Gift of Insights"

Post by Kip »

My dear and wonderful wife Chrissy has a spectacular project called InsighfulPlayer. She is truly trying to change the way people look at adversity and make people realize that anything is possible.

Although the current focus is on American National Football League players, there are many, many similar situations in all sports worldwide.

A quote from Chrissy

"Every day you hear bad news about professional football players. A Hall of Fame linebacker accused of rape. A wide receiver goes to prison on a gun charge. A lineman suspended for using steroids....Please allow me to show you some stories of inspiration instead.

I have just launched“Gift of Insights” for the holiday season from Insightful Player™. “Gift of Insights” is a free PDF download of 30 inspirational short stories of former and current NFL players. It’s free and intended to be shared, linked to and printed out and given as gifts to the youth of America. You can access it on the home page of http://www.insightfulplayer.com.
A lot of people are not able to buy their loved ones holiday gifts. A Gift of Insights will give them the ability to give 30 inspiring stories of hope.

The Insightful Players overcame great obstacles and hardships to become not just fine athletes, but through their values and their life experiences, became extraordinary individuals that serve as an inspiration to us all.

Please help me share these inspirational stories with as many recipients possible, especially our youth, so we can evoke the very best within all of us to make this world a much better and more loving place."

This is not an advertisement. It is an invitation to read, download and share these wonderful stories. Please click on the link and see for yourself. Enjoy!

http://www.insightfulplayer.com
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.