Fantasy Football 2023/24 - Volunteer Wanted!

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
welshlad
CW-watches: 24

Fantasy Football 2023/24 - Volunteer Wanted!

Post by welshlad »

As we look ahead to the next football season, and specifically the 2023/24 Fantasy Football competition, the deadline for the first week is Friday 11th August, i.e. just over one month away.

Last season, I found it quite difficult to find the time to do the weekly updates on here for our leage - and next season is likely to be even more difficult, due to my work commitments.

Does anyone else fancy taking up the mantle of providing the updates throughout next season? I'm happy to still set up the league again and get everything kicked off.

Roll up, don't be shy! :D
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. - Niels Bohr
welshlad

Re: Fantasy Football 2023/24 - Volunteer Wanted!

Post by welshlad »

Bumping this up to see if anyone would like to volunteer to take the reins for next season.

The CWF league is already set up, ready to go. :thumbup:
welshlad

Post by welshlad »

Just a quick heads-up that the new fantasy league season starts at the end of this week, on Friday 11th August.

If you were part of the Christopher Ward Forum league last season, then you will automatically be included again for this season, as soon as you register your squad.

If you weren't a member of our league last year, you can join here: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagu ... oin/aqcspq

I'm still looking for a volunteer to take the reins for the coming season, so please let me know if you're interested. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author welshlad for the post:
Bahnstormer_vRS
A1soknownas
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by A1soknownas »

welshlad wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:16 pm Just a quick heads-up that the new fantasy league season starts at the end of this week, on Friday 11th August.

If you were part of the Christopher Ward Forum league last season, then you will automatically be included again for this season, as soon as you register your squad.

If you weren't a member of our league last year, you can join here: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagu ... oin/aqcspq

I'm still looking for a volunteer to take the reins for the coming season, so please let me know if you're interested. :thumbup:
Happy to do the updates etc. Just let me know if nobody else has reached out yet.

Just selecting a new team, it is quite a difficult job and no doubt i'll be making transfers up until the deadline!
These users thanked the author A1soknownas for the post:
welshlad
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

^^^^ Top notch, Darren. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm sure Steve will be pleased to have someone take over the task.

I too, have been thinking of Team Selection in recent weeks which has, I feel, been made all the more interesting (difficult?) with some exciting Transfers to The Premier League of young players who've been playing elsewhere, mostly in Europe, to date.

Also there are several potential transfers that are hanging in the balance, with clubs / players procrastinating, Tottenham / Harry Kane I'm looking at you Sir. :-k :-k

Also, within the last 24 hours, it looking like Kylian Mbappe may be available and willing to come to The Premier League. :shock: :shock:

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England