Brush with celebrity!

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Brush with celebrity!

Post by jkbarnes »

My stepson has been in London the last week, visiting with his aunt and uncle as a graduation gift. He’s a huge Tim Minchin fan, and looks at Minchin as a role model for what he’d like to do with his life musically. His aunt got them tickets to see Minchin’s musical, Groundhog Day. Then as an added bonus, she managed to get 2nd row seats to see Minchin himself perform. The night of Minchin’s show Deacon and his uncle stopped to get dinner before going to the show. And guess who just happened to be at that same restaurant at the same time getting dinner before the show?! What are the odds of this?!

IMG_7165.jpeg
My stepson Deacon and his idol, Tim Minchin!
These users thanked the author jkbarnes for the post (total 3):
welshladthomcat00Noush
Drew
Soporsche
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 9

Re: Brush with celebrity!

Post by Soporsche »

My colleagues family are from Australia and rented a house to Tim when he was performing nearby, by all accounts a thoroughly nice guy.
These users thanked the author Soporsche for the post:
jkbarnes
Stephen

A few CWs and other brands
missF
CW Forum Poet Laureate
CW Forum Poet Laureate

Post by missF »

My house mate and i years ago used to have great conversations about which famous people we’d have round for dinner at our place. I’ve just added Tim Minchin to the ever-growing list :D
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jkbarnes »

missF wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:44 am My house mate and i years ago used to have great conversations about which famous people we’d have round for dinner at our place. I’ve just added Tim Minchin to the ever-growing list :D
I would love to spend an evening in conversation with Tim Minchin! Stephen Fry and Christopher Hitchens would also be on that list.
These users thanked the author jkbarnes for the post:
golfjunky
Drew