LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Blocking PM,s

Post by Kip »

JAG wrote:Is there away with phpBB software of blocking PM,s off a certain people , As like the friends and foe list which has been used a LOT over the last 2 to 3 days "BUT EVEN MORE TODAY" . I have been looking everywhere even on the phpBB Bulleting Board support pages but cannot find away of doing it any idea,s anyone :problem: .

Cheers :thumbup: :thumbup:
Are you getting to many from your foes list? :lol:

Seriously.....Not that I know of. Perhaps Hans can tell you if it is possible.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by androo »

JAG wrote:Just a couple they say they do not like to post as they have nothing to say but are quick on the draw to PM people :evil:
Is that irony? Did you tell them PMs don't count as posts?

Never used the foe function yet. Or actually used the friend. As that would imply I had some. :(
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by androo »

Did notice a few corpses. One from december about the web site going down and one from 2005 that looked like the first thread. Very random and a bit amusing. Not against all this really as I know who I will deal with in the sales corner despite post count but some are taking the **** then getting arsey when its obvious Burke and Hare work being done to add a post or two. I will leave this topic now before I get on a foe list and cry
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

JAG wrote:Is there away with phpBB software of blocking PM,s off a certain people , As like the friends and foe list which has been used a LOT over the last 2 to 3 days "BUT EVEN MORE TODAY" . I have been looking everywhere even on the phpBB Bulleting Board support pages but cannot find away of doing it any idea,s anyone :problem: .

Cheers :thumbup: :thumbup:
Perhaps you could simply PM him back and ask that he not PM you any more??

Good luck in any case...
Bulova Accutron Gemini, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, C60 Elite 1000 GMT, C60 Chrono, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C60 Trident Bronze Ombré COSC LE Edition and others....
IAmATeaf
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

Post by IAmATeaf »

The obvious thing to do is also block PM capability till a certain post threshold.

Oh, and sorry for all the PMs :D