Balancing smartwatch and ‘watch watch’

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
mikewastaken

Re: Balancing smartwatch and ‘watch watch’

Post by mikewastaken »

I tried wearing one on each wrist, and then just a smart(ish) watch. In the end I found I care more having about one nice real watch on my wrist, thank you very much.
elrikos
Junior
Junior

Post by elrikos »

Couldn't agree more. Tried a Fitbit. As soon as the novelty of knowing how far I'd walked in a day wore off, i found it annoying. Had to flick your wrist to make it wake up, which was never intuitive, so I found myself falling out of love with it fast!!
Victor88
Senior
Senior

Post by Victor88 »

Like others here I double wrist with a Fitbit band on my right wrist and a conventional mechanical timepiece on my left. Some of the bands are innocuous enough but still provide key metrics (h/r, sleep, steps, stress etc.)

Sinn also have a dual strap system for Apple Watches. I imagine this could be used for most watches with a 22mm lug width:

https://www.sinn.de/en/Dual_Strap_System.htm
Victor88
Senior
Senior

Post by Victor88 »

Apologies - please disregard my last post. I mistakenly skipped from Page 1 to Page 3 and neglected to see that someone had already posted the Sinn info.
Murphy20
Senior
Senior

Post by Murphy20 »

This is my thread from summer 2022. The Fitbit served its purpose well, however has since been retired. My back continues to improve, still can’t do forward rolls though (mind you, I never could).
Selfhood begins with a walking away, and love is proved in the letting go.