Bad news, good news....

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Bad news, good news....

Post by xtriple »

Bad news: Scratched the crystal on the new Omega the other day - gutted.

Good news: Toothpaste does an EXCELLENT job of removing same (phew) and leaves your watch minty fresh.

Was all my fault, having a punch up with her indoors and she used her superior reach and weight advantage to clout me right in the Omega with my own bloody Breitling that she's taken to wearing. The Breitling of course gained nothing more than "first blood", certainly nothing so mundane as a scratch :shock: Anyway, Speedy is once more back to her pristine self and it was only a very faint scratch...

Ooh, but I was mad! :schockiert: :-({|= :explodieren:
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Bad news, good news....

Post by Kip »

Sounds like you need a C40 to put up a better fight! :lol:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Leo David
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Leo David »

Hello XT. We thought you'd buggered off in a cloud of Chester induced fluff and disappeared into the ether. Good to have you back old chap.
Jammy Devil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Jammy Devil »

A few days ago a chap on TZ-UK was saying he had removed a scratch from a watch crystal with toothpaste -
he put up some pictures too - jolly good photographer he was :D
xtriple
Forum gobshite

Post by xtriple »

Jammy Devil wrote:A few days ago a chap on TZ-UK was saying he had removed a scratch from a watch crystal with toothpaste -
he put up some pictures too - jolly good photographer he was :D
Well, b'ain't that a coincidence - maybe that's where I got the idea from? :lol: Obviously wasn't me as you mentioned a "Good" photographer :mrgreen:

Honestly, it works really well on the kind of fine scratches that a soft southern girlie can inflict on a precision timepiece - not sure how it would fare against an angle grinder attack... :lol:
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes

Post by androo »

does strawberry sparkle gel toothpaste work?