CW-watches: 6
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Re: Wicked sales spotted on WUS

Post by Tomsolo »

Where is the NN watch code marked,is it in the owners handbook?.[/quote]

NN before the model number

Image[/quote]

Did you also notice that it says "NN"..... but that it was signed December 2011... to my knowledge the sale didnt start until January.... even given the over eagerness of us forum members... :oops:
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

Tomsolo wrote:
Did you also notice that it says "NN"..... but that it was signed December 2011... to my knowledge the sale didnt start until January.... even given the over eagerness of us forum members... :oops:
I received my NN in very early January, but it was dated December. I actually ordered it on 29th Dec. :)
Richard
Mr Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 17

Post by Mr Rick »

Mr Rick wrote:I sent him a PM. I'll see what he says.
I received a very thoughtful and polite reply which I will not repeat here.
I will say, he understands your points both pro and con.
Rick

Various vintage Heuers
CW C8 Pilot MK I and II, 2011 and 13 FLEs, C5 B of B and Malvern Aviator MK II, C11 MSL MK I, C70 DBR1, C60 and C60 GMT, C9 Harrison, C9 Chrono, C10 Aviator
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

My opinion...

He is selling a watch which he is representing as 'new' ie its like new,he bought it and only wore it once,stating the price it sells for.....yet he bought it in the NN sale and is selling it at a profit.
I don't have any issue selling a watch for whatever they can get for it...it's theirs and it's up to them what they do with it. Course,if it makes you look like an arse then that's another matter.
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

[/quote]

You have a way with words Julywest. :) You missed the irony in the previous post. I tried to gently point it out to you. ;)[/quote]

Please try again (and do not be gentle) as I have yet to see any irony in it.. :D
Also the title of the thread says "wicked". what does that word mean in context used?
mickarthur
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by mickarthur »

I suspect this watch was a January Sale purchase. Just an observation.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fsot-c ... 36281.html
Aifo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Aifo »

julywest wrote: Also the title of the thread says "wicked". what does that word mean in context used?
Hi julywest, it's wicked as in "wicked!" when you get invited to a after party of the Victoria Secret show or "wicked....." as in smartaxx. However a reader interprets it. If you agree with his sales post, or if you don't agree, is a matter of how you perceive Internet sales protocol should be, and there's frankly no strict rules to that. I am in the house of full and frank disclosure, pretty old fashion, and maybe rather stupid but that's what I am.
Incoming: 0
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Aifo wrote:
julywest wrote: Also the title of the thread says "wicked". what does that word mean in context used?
Hi julywest, it's wicked as in "wicked!" when you get invited to a after party of the Victoria Secret show or "wicked....." as in smartaxx. However a reader interprets it. If you agree with his sales post, or if you don't agree, is a matter of how you perceive Internet sales protocol should be, and there's frankly no strict rules to that. I am in the house of full and frank disclosure, pretty old fashion, and maybe rather stupid but that's what I am.
Thx for clarifying definition of "wicked" never know how words are used anymore and we are from so many different countries. :D

Now the OP you made : the seller is doing some poetic license but who knows the buyer (not 1 yet as I see the price dropping) may be satisfied in the end.
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

SOLD $630