What's a second hand C70 DBR1 worth

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

What's a second hand C70 DBR1 worth

Post by AndyKH »

Can anyone tell me what the going rate for a second hand none COSC C70 DBR1 would be?
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
downer
CW-watches: 4

Re: What's a second hand C70 DBR1 worth

Post by downer »

It depends a lot on the condition. We have seen a number of C7/C70's with some damage to the bezel, which detracts from the value.

I think the going rate would be in the £180-£250 range, but maybe a touch more for an immaculate example.

Take a look at the sales/ebay section of the forum. You may spot a few previous sales, which will give you an idea of transaction prices.
Richard
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

There is one one eBay at the minute from a forum member. He paid £310 and is in immaculate condition. It is second hand already, notvthatvthat matters much.
Currently proud owner of a 'Pepsi' seiko divers, a C9 (for sale in the sales corner) A C60 GMT with orange bezel, with Bracelet, black and orange and the latest orange straps and my late grandfathers citizen chrono.

More to come..........
downer

Post by downer »

I think the seller is a member on here. He asked whether anyone was interested before he listed it on ebay (this was yesterday). However, I can no longer see the thread, so it may have been nuked.
Richard
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

He is indeed a member. I did reply to the thread but it's been pulled. I've also contacted Chris through eBay but it looks like he wants to let the auction run as he wants to recoup as much money as possible. I want to make him an offer as if I buy a second hand one it means I can buy more watches with the money saved against the brand new COSC I just ordered.

More to come..........
downer

Post by downer »

I guess it's up to him how he chooses to sell it, but £310 on ebay means he has to pay £30 in fees. So an offer of £280 via the forum should satisfy both parties.....
Richard
AndyKH
Senior
Senior

Post by AndyKH »

No he paid £310 almost a year ago. I was thinking of £210 ish? Outside of eBay which removes his fees.

More to come..........