Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:34 am

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by julywest »

I think you made the right decision.
User avatar
Tuzzaboy
Junior
Junior
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 pm
CW-watches: 7

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by Tuzzaboy »

Keep it I love mine, wear it most days
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:34 am

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by julywest »

I see you removed from sale on watchuseek... what bracelet solved the problem?
Richard
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 pm
CW-watches: 6
LE-one: yes
Location: Holland

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by Richard »

julywest wrote:I see you removed from sale on watchuseek... what bracelet solved the problem?
I assume you mean the TS? He was able to secure a corax bracelet from Wera.
There is a topic about in on WUS.
CW count: 6 Seiko count: 11 Casio count: 1 Citizen count: 1 G-Shock count: 2.
Unofficial Seiko ambassador.
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:34 am

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by julywest »

TS? the C600. If Wera was able to get one that's great news. Was trying to get a friend to buy it. Would be nice
to hear end of story.
badmedia
Junior
Junior
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm
CW-watches: 7

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by badmedia »

Would either of these options help you

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-New-20m ... 4ab4c2331e
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHRISTOPHER-W ... 3372b627a5

I find my Pergrine really easy to wear but we all have our own preferences
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 468
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:34 am

Re: Should I sell my C600, bead blast, or keep it?

Post by julywest »

If a moderator is checking.... I would say this thread should be "locked".. my understanding is the originator solved the problem but hasn't yet posted the results?