Sale arrivals and a question

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
blowfish89
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-three: yes

Sale arrivals and a question

Post by blowfish89 »

My new arrivals from the recent sale (that was pretty quick).

1- Mowbray wallet - nice, I like it.
2- White womens leather strap - I didn't know this one had proprietary lug ends, I can't use it on anything. Maybe I ordered in a hurry as it was just 5 pounds, don't know how I missed this.
3- Black alligator strap - this one has curved ends (which I ordered). But I don't have a curved springbar (and it didn't come with any). Before I risk damaging the strap by forcing a straight springbar I thought I would ask if anyone else has one, and whether it will fit, just in case I need to return this. How does returns on straps work ? Are they covered by 60/60 ? Should I email Wera and ask for springbars or something like that ? Will this one fit the new C600s perfectly, in case I order one in the future ?

rgb
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Sale arrivals and a question

Post by rgb »

Are you sure the curved strap isn't straight-through with the pin? ... hold it to a light and look through the opening. I mistakenly ordered a curved-end C61SXK thinking (wrongly) it would fit any 20mm watch, and it takes straight pins. I can see straight through it, and the pins came with the strap.

And I almost ordered the white -- then saw the lugs. I think that's the 18mm strap for the W90/900 Belisima ... sort of the women's version of Lido-like lugs.

I pinged Wera when my straps didn't fit what I expected, and she said no prob returning.

http://www.christopherward.co.uk/skin/f ... manual.pdf
Rolex Explorer II | Tudor BBR | Tudor North Flag | Omega Seamaster Pro 300M | Speedmaster 3513.30 | TAG Kirium F1 | Chr.Ward C9 GMT | C10 Mk1 | C65 LE | Oris Player's 7410 |
WR: 7.25"

Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Re: Sale arrivals and a question

Post by MiniMpi »

My recent curved end Bader 20mm strap came with curved springbars.
I'd send an email to Wera asking if it should have curved springbars and if so can she send you some.