New sales-corner rule

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
PaulW42
Junior
Junior

Re: New sales-corner rule

Post by PaulW42 »

Do all these less than 30 posters really have a CW to sell? If so, I would really like to know what they have.
Not me. I'm hanging on to my C5, C9 Chrono and FLE2011 (and my wife likes hers even if it is quartz :) )

Might be interested in a Jump Hour in the future but does the logo look as stuck on in reality as it does in the photos?
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

PaulW42 wrote:
Do all these less than 30 posters really have a CW to sell? If so, I would really like to know what they have.
Not me. I'm hanging on to my C5, C9 Chrono and FLE2011 (and my wife likes hers even if it is quartz :) )

Might be interested in a Jump Hour in the future but does the logo look as stuck on in reality as it does in the photos?
u gotta luv it... u have 3 CWs but you cant sell em ... lol hmmm a FLE2011 that could be interesting once you get 11 or so more posts.
PaulW42
Junior
Junior

Post by PaulW42 »

julywest wrote:
PaulW42 wrote:

u gotta luv it... u have 3 CWs but you cant sell em ... lol hmmm a FLE2011 that could be interesting once you get 11 or so more posts.
You miss my point. I have absolutley no current intention of selling. (And the FLE would be the last to go :D :D ).
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Might be interested in a Jump Hour in the future but does the logo look as stuck on in reality as it does in the photos?[/quote]
u gotta luv it... u have 3 CWs but you cant sell em ... lol hmmm a FLE2011 that could be interesting once you get 11 or so more posts.[/quote]

You miss my point. I have absolutley no current intention of selling. (And the FLE would be the last to go :D :D ).[/quote]
nope I didn't miss it...I was doing TIC (tongue in cheek!) :D
PaulW42
Junior
Junior

Post by PaulW42 »

nope I didn't miss it...I was doing TIC (tongue in cheek!) :D
Sense of humour failure on my part. :) I blame the bout of man flu I'm suffering from.
Gaz64

Post by Gaz64 »

Mr Rick wrote:
scooter wrote:I'm enjoying this.

scooter
Me too. :mrgreen:

I have just joined and have to say I think the post count access to the sales corner is a good idea, any forums use this and to my mind it goes some way to encouraging participation.
Like anyone i have a little knowledge although I am learning day by day how little that actually is.
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by jtc »

Gaz64 wrote:
Mr Rick wrote:
scooter wrote:I'm enjoying this.

scooter
Me too. :mrgreen:

I have just joined and have to say I think the post count access to the sales corner is a good idea, any forums use this and to my mind it goes some way to encouraging participation.
Like anyone i have a little knowledge although I am learning day by day how little that actually is.
Agree - frustrating, but a good measure. Coming from car forums where numerous people have been scammed, it is a good deterrent.
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Halios | Oris
theplainsman
Junior
Junior

Post by theplainsman »

New member here, It might be a little frustrating because in other forums (not watch related), there seems to be good lively discussions in the sales corner. I think it would be nice for new members to be able to view, but not post. But I am not suggesting a change. I understand why it in place and look forward to being an active member in the forum.
Mark
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by scooter »

I think that very very very soon there are going to be 2 disappointed new members.

Sales corner is a small part of our Forum.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
Yunsung
Senior
Senior

Post by Yunsung »

To be fair 30 posts is not a lot compared to TZ-UK where you need to have 50 plus 3 months
WLSP

Post by WLSP »

Good Morning All,

Newbie here...disappointed to see that I need to first make 30 posts before I can see the sales-corner, although I completely undertsand the logic.

Background on me, I'm from Liverpool and have always had a liking for watches but not the vast amounts of disposable income that would support my tastes!
I own a total of 5 watches and was wanting to add a new model to my collection, having searched around a bit for affordable swiss made watches I came across Christopher Ward, a brand I'd not heard of before but given the rave reviews on quality and the rather attractive designs i'm quite keen to add the brand to my collection.

Anyway, one post down...another 29 to go...let me knowif there are any particular models you would recommend, I particularly like the GMT ...was a little disappointed there wasn't a moonphase in the range but i'm sure there's plenty of time for new models to be developed!
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 22

Post by MiniMpi »

Welcome to the forum ;)
You'll soon have shot past the 30 posts if you have a good read up on topics that interest you.
What GMT were you thinking of ?
The C60 Trident maybe ?
WLSP

Post by WLSP »

Hi MiniMpi,

Thanks for the welcome, will have to have a proper mooch around the forums at home when I have the time as opposed to jumping on and off quickly during break at work.

C60 Trident GMT...yes of course :) ...how do you find your trident?
jkalla

Post by jkalla »

IanK wrote:I suspect a lot of people are like me who enjoy the extra dimension that the forum brings but may not necessarily be that chatty.
Wow I went to that section for the first time today. Now I only have 29 more posts until I can see what is for sale.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 22

Post by MiniMpi »

I love my Trident :)
Very weighty piece and well made.