new c60 trident mk2 delivered

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jayb1907
Senior
Senior

new c60 trident mk2 delivered

Post by jayb1907 »

Finally after a huge debate over which version to order, standard c60 or the COSC in house movement I decided to go with the standard version. After numerous calls to CWL with daft questions and a few posts on here with even more questions I took the plunge, ordered on the 10th delivered on the 11th....amazing!! As soon as I opened the box the watch oozed quality and class. The build quality is amazing and the attention to detail is superb. Ordered with 2 straps, one bracelet and the other a leather with bader. The leather makes it more dressy for me and the bracelet for everyday. Did my first strap change, went swimmingly :D .
I know it's only been a few days but it seems to be running -2 a day which I'm more than happy with a shall check weekly tho once it's settled down. Il upload pics as soon as I can figure out how to do it. Overall a very happy guy here, very happy indeed. Cheers to everyone on here for helping with my questions and everyone at CWL.
Tooks
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: new c60 trident mk2 delivered

Post by Tooks »

Congrats!

Any pics?

Might have missed it, but what bezel colour and what leather strap did you go for?
Ideal number of watches in your collection = current number of watches + 1...
jayb1907
Senior
Senior

Re: new c60 trident mk2 delivered

Post by jayb1907 »

Cheers mate, Sorry my bad, went with the black face, black bezel and standard leather and bracelet.
Can I say the bezel is a thing of beauty, the clicks are crisp and the shine is amazing. Couldnt be happier. Il upload some phone pics when I can figure out how ha