New Bel Canto color options for 2023

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
colonels

New Bel Canto color options for 2023

Post by colonels »

https://www.christopherward.com/int/bel ... A0-VT.html

i am personally leaning towards Rosa with brown strap or Cielo with camel strap.

love the new colors!
These users thanked the author colonels for the post:
JasperCat
JasperCat
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Re: New Bel Canto color options for 2023

Post by JasperCat »

Link doesn't appear to open for me, but I've seen that those who registered are now getting emails with four colour options (see image) :thumbup:

Still prefer my blue, but great to see there will be a chance for everyone to buy one :clap:

Bel_Canto_Colour.jpg
C1 - Bel Canto, Grand Malvern 5 Day
C5 - FLE
C65 - Cranwell, Super Compressor
C9 - 5 Day Small Seconds
Omega - Aqua Terra, SMP Nekton
Breitling - SuperOcean
Rolex - Air King
Macdaz
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 14

Post by Macdaz »

I'm both relieved and gutted. I don't like any of them. For me it was the original that blue me away and none of the others cut the mustard. So I'm disappointed that I don't have to try and work out how to come up with £3k but delighted that I don't have to try and work out how to come up with £3k!
These users thanked the author Macdaz for the post (total 3):
JasperCatBahnstormer_vRStikkathree
SMP|Victorinox Groundforce|Mako/XL|Steinhart OVM|Smiths Everest|C60 Trident 600|C8 Pilot Mk2|Vostok 1965|C8 Flyer Mk1|Seiko Monster|C7 Rapide|Steinhart Aviation|C65 GMT|C9 AMGTLE|C60 Bronze|C8 Al Deere|C65 SC|C63 GMT|C65 Chrono|C63 Auto|C65 Dune|2023 FLE
Richard D
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Richard D »

With these colour options in the pipeline, anyone would be foolish to buy a Azzurro and the subsequent Verde above their retail price. IMHO, as more come on stream they will have lost value.
These users thanked the author Richard D for the post:
JasperCat
Richard

‘A gas station owned by Harland Sanders was the site of the first KFC in 1930. Motorists were served fried chicken at his own dining-room table.’
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

The Cielo and Rosa are gorgeous! Not gorgeous enough for me to part with $3500 but gorgeous none the less
These users thanked the author jkbarnes for the post:
JasperCat
Drew
Gripper
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by Gripper »

The Secure your Bel Canto button on my email takes me to the US site and asks me if I want to change to GBP then the link doesn't work when it takes me to the GBP site?
These users thanked the author Gripper for the post:
JasperCat
Mark
So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."
DiigerDofs
Junior
Junior

Post by DiigerDofs »

Deposit down for the Light Blue, should have pressed the button when the dark was in my basket! Doh! Any how looks like the C60 Concept will be up for sale to fund it unless I can persuade the better half I need both🤣
These users thanked the author DiigerDofs for the post:
JasperCat
iain
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by iain »

I’ve had the email but I think the Bel Canto will be one of those watches I admire from afar rather than owning one. Great watches but not for me and I think the two LE colours are the best of the lot.
Iain’s Law: Any discussion on the Christopher Ward forum, irrespective of the thread title or subject matter, will eventually lead to someone mentioning the Bel Canto if the thread continues for long enough.
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I like the purple and the pink best. You have to click a lot to get large size images, which you need I think. It would have been helpful to be able to copy a high res image as well. I note the blue and the pick don't have the red beak, which surprises me for the pink one in particular.

I will show my wife on her return later this evening, anyway.
These users thanked the author JAFO for the post:
JasperCat
JasperCat
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JasperCat »

DiigerDofs wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:45 pm Deposit down for the Light Blue, should have pressed the button when the dark was in my basket! Doh! Any how looks like the C60 Concept will be up for sale to fund it unless I can persuade the better half I need both🤣
Nice one :clap:

However, I would urge you to reconsider selling the Concept if at all possible... I have both and although similar in price and both have there own great attributes, it's the Concept which I would keep in a straight choice... it's more unique (210), and SH21, skeletonised etc... plus it's likely you could pickup a Bel Canto anytime over the next few years if you wanted, but less likely you'd find another Concept easily if you change your mind :problem:
C5 - FLE
C9 - 5 Day Small Seconds
Breitling - SuperOcean
Rolex - Air King
josbrownlie
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 9

Post by josbrownlie »

Loving the purple
C9 x5, C60 x3, C65 x1, Steinhart x2, CIGA Design, Jean Marcel, WT Author, Breitling & MSTR
fabio130771

Post by fabio130771 »

Cielo color is wonderful.
These users thanked the author fabio130771 for the post:
tikkathree
JasperCat
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JasperCat »

Richard D wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 pm With these colour options in the pipeline, anyone would be foolish to buy a Azzurro and the subsequent Verde above their retail price. IMHO, as more come on stream they will have lost value.
Exactly... unless someone wants one of the (relatively) few out there now and needs it right now, this will likely kill the recent high prices we've seen on a couple :shock:
C5 - FLE
C9 - 5 Day Small Seconds
Breitling - SuperOcean
Rolex - Air King
JasperCat
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JasperCat »

Gripper wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:42 pm The Secure your Bel Canto button on my email takes me to the US site and asks me if I want to change to GBP then the link doesn't work when it takes me to the GBP site?
Same... although it's only interest for me, as I already have the original blue... good luck getting through :problem:
C5 - FLE
C9 - 5 Day Small Seconds
Breitling - SuperOcean
Rolex - Air King
JasH
Senior
Senior

Post by JasH »

Richard D wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 pm With these colour options in the pipeline, anyone would be foolish to buy a Azzurro and the subsequent Verde above their retail price. IMHO, as more come on stream they will have lost value.
Bel Canto has definitely lost value, but nevertheless the blue and green are still the only two that are limited.

Not that it matters, as I hope most of us bought them to wear and keep.
These users thanked the author JasH for the post (total 2):
Richard DJasperCat