My NN C60 Elite GMT 1000 has arrived

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
brash47
Expert
Expert

My NN C60 Elite GMT 1000 has arrived

Post by brash47 »

I'm extremely pleased with this purchase! The watch is gorgeous and no complaints from me at all. There is some minor scratching on the bracelet clasp, but nothing that shines out and nothing I wouldn't have accomplished within a week anyway lol.

I'll have to say, winding the watch is butter smooth, the screw down crown reminds me of my Bond Quartz Seamaster...it just smoothly catches and screws in.

The bezel....it sounds and feels amazing. It's not hard to turn, but is firm and it's very "deliberate" in its clicking. Its a true joy to spin the bezel. Enough of this. Quick pics for fun!ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Soporsche
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 9

Re: My NN C60 Elite GMT 1000 has arrived

Post by Soporsche »

Looks great, nice pick-up.. The more pics of these i see in the wild the more I like it!
Stephen

A few CWs and other brands
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by albionphoto »

Cracking bargain. Well done.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
NeWard
Senior
Senior

Post by NeWard »

brash47 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:56 pm I'm extremely pleased with this purchase! The watch is gorgeous and no complaints from me at all. There is some minor scratching on the bracelet clasp, but nothing that shines out and nothing I wouldn't have accomplished within a week anyway lol.

I'll have to say, winding the watch is butter smooth, the screw down crown reminds me of my Bond Quartz Seamaster...it just smoothly catches and screws in.

The bezel....it sounds and feels amazing. It's not hard to turn, but is firm and it's very "deliberate" in its clicking. Its a true joy to spin the bezel. Enough of this. Quick pics for fun!ImageImageImageImage

im debating the gmt or non gmt version of this watch....
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

That’s quite a looker!

I’ve always been intrigued by this watch. My first reaction to it was that the 24hr inner ring with a dive bezel made it look too crowded and busy. I still think that.

However, I also appreciate the inner ring because it still allows for a proper dive bezel. And sometimes I look at it and just think, “damn, that’s a fine looking watch!”

I suspect I’d be blown away but it in the flesh. Congratulations on a stellar acquisition. Your pics are great and really show it off!
Drew
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

It’s a great looking watch. Congratulations. :thumbup:
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
brash47
Expert
Expert

Post by brash47 »

NeWard wrote:
brash47 wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:56 pm I'm extremely pleased with this purchase! The watch is gorgeous and no complaints from me at all. There is some minor scratching on the bracelet clasp, but nothing that shines out and nothing I wouldn't have accomplished within a week anyway lol.

If you get a price like I did in a NN, definitely get the GMT. I think the GMT hand and added chapter ring just fit this watch perfectly.

NeWard
Senior
Senior

Post by NeWard »

brash47 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:26 pm
NeWard wrote:

If you get a price like I did in a NN, definitely get the GMT. I think the GMT hand and added chapter ring just fit this watch perfectly.

thank you for the reply! do you think that the chapter ring and the bezel looks too dizzy?
brash47
Expert
Expert

Post by brash47 »

Nope. I think it's perfect. Having the dive bezel finishes the tool watch look. If they had put a GMT bezel on this one and left the dial alone, I don't think it would have kept the appeal it has.

I have a Trident GMT 600. As much as I like it, I do miss the standard bezel on it.