Is there a C60 Trident with Guilloche Wave Dial Still in Production??

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Kestrel452

Is there a C60 Trident with Guilloche Wave Dial Still in Production??

Post by Kestrel452 »

Does Christopher Ward still make any black C60's with the wave dial? It is so much nicer looking than the glossy dial. My ideal C60 would be black wave dial, black ceramic bezel, and the current style super luminova number markers (not the older style dots). Is it even possible to order one with a wave dial....? Even better if it was a COSC "Chronometer" marked model. Thanks!
monkeymax
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 3

Re: Is there a C60 Trident with Guilloche Wave Dial Still in Production??

Post by monkeymax »

The C60 Tide is as much wave as you'll currently get in the C60 range. The Elite 1000 in black and red is probably the closest to what you're after. You can order one with a wave dial if you ask nicely, but you'll have to order a minimum of 50 (or some number like that - I can't remember what the minimum custom order is).

So you'll either have to go Mk2 or get one without the guilloche wave I believe. (I think there is a prototype flying around with Mk3 hands on an older dial, but not in general production)
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Kestrel452 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:25 pm Does Christopher Ward still make any black C60's with the wave dial? It is so much nicer looking than the glossy dial. My ideal C60 would be black wave dial, black ceramic bezel, and the current style super luminova number markers (not the older style dots). Is it even possible to order one with a wave dial....? Even better if it was a COSC "Chronometer" marked model. Thanks!
What you see on their website is what is available to buy. CW don't do configured orders, unless you do as @monkeymax states i.e. you create your own version to order 50 of them.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 25
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

As suggested, there's nowt in the current range with a Guilloche Wave Dial.

However, why not have a scroll through the back catalogue of C60 Tridents in the CWArchive and see if there is anything that takes your fancy, to be on the lookout for pre-owned.

Hope this helps.

Guy
C1 GBT| C4&W7 BBMF| C5 BOB LE| C5 FLE| C7 Apex| C7 MkI 47AD| C7 MkII Harrier
C8 Reg LE| C8 M2.04 LE| C8 Al Deere| C9 FLE| C9 Me109 SPC LE| C11 Mak Navy| C40
C60 FLEx2| C60 Bronze GMT| C60 AbyssSH21-Apex-Blue-Chrono-Concept-Elite P'type |C65 AMGT 2VEV