Is it Me

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jmarchitect
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Is it Me

Post by jmarchitect »

I think it is just you Jag old chap. There are a couple of different options in the sales- nearly new and offers and the prices are slightly different in each section. For instance the nearly new price for a black faced C9 GMT is £375 but £385 for the one in the offers page.

Do you have your eye on anything?
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 3

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Those look like ex-VAT prices to me - the one on the Gold C5 is exactly the same as the ex-VAT price line on my invoice for the one I bought this morning!
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; wannabe travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:Those look like ex-VAT prices to me - the one on the Gold C5 is exactly the same as the ex-VAT price line on my invoice for the one I bought this morning!

That's correct, but how is that happening on a UK site with UK currency prices. If only my screen would show those I'd be in like a shot!
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

I reckon they are uploading the next batch of watches & this is causing a glitch in the system. Only any use if we can put into basket and pay at that price, but if it's just the front screen then the back office pages will invoice the correct amount.
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

JAG wrote:So you are seeing it as well "so it's not me taking to many painkillers" :lol: :lol:

Nope, just taking your word & pictures as proof & making a guess as to the reason. When & if mine glitches, i'll be ready! :lol:
Tomsolo
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Tomsolo »

I.I.D wrote:I reckon they are uploading the next batch of watches & this is causing a glitch in the system. Only any use if we can put into basket and pay at that price, but if it's just the front screen then the back office pages will invoice the correct amount.
More watches you say....

:jg: :jg: :jg: :jg: :jg: