My question is this: from the current catalog of CW watches, which is your favorite and why? I don't want to place any artificial limits on your answers - you don't have to say your favorite for under USD $1,000 (unless the relatively low price is why it's your favorite). You can consider it's significance from a technical, historical, aesthetic perspective...or not! I want to know your thoughts.
I don't even think I can answer this myself, but some of my thoughts are:
- The C63 Elite is handsome and the retractable crown is eye-catching
- The C65 Super Compressor case impresses me as the only properly sprung super compressor on the market
- The C60 Sapphire's transparent dial is completely stunning
- The C1 Moonglow has such a unique look and I'm a sucker for moonphases
- The C65 GMT Worldtimer is such a clean, elegant, multi-function combo watch