Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 15
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Re: FLE E-mail

Post by alphajet »

Some confusion here, some members have mentioned they cannot decide between steel bracelet or leather strap? I believe this choice was part of the original order e-mail to Wera some months ago, it certainly was not a question in the latest e-mail. :?
No more Quartz (except when I cannot resist).
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 22
LE-one: yes
LE-fourb: yes

FLE E-mail

Post by DSHall »

alphajet wrote:Some confusion here, some members have mentioned they cannot decide between steel bracelet or leather strap? I believe this choice was part of the original order e-mail to Wera some months ago, it certainly was not a question in the latest e-mail. :?
Thanks, I thought that but then decided I must have got it wrong. Can't wait.
GordyS
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by GordyS »

alphajet wrote:Some confusion here, some members have mentioned they cannot decide between steel bracelet or leather strap? I believe this choice was part of the original order e-mail to Wera some months ago, it certainly was not a question in the latest e-mail. :?
I have just changed my Red FLE from Tan leather strap to steel bracelet. As this is my first FLE I had contacted Wera on very subject (strap/bracelet) choice and Wera confirmed that I was ONLY reserving the watch and that the strap choice was to be be decided on once they were ready for payment etc.

Hope that clarifies the situation. :thumbup:
Cheers
GordyS
GordyS
Senior
Senior

Post by GordyS »

I actually contacted Wera in early January to ask about this. Sorry missed that out on previous post. I have now confirmed acceptance of #93 on steel when I originally asked for tan leather.
Cheers
GordyS
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

All excited now! But, why have we STILL not seen any pics of the red FLE?
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

xtriple wrote:All excited now! But, why have we STILL not seen any pics of the red FLE?

Kip explained this already.......
Kip wrote:Okay guys...get this.....

I dont have any photos or they would be posted.

I have given you the explanation that I was given as to why none yet.

My view is that Chris gave us the opportunity to have these models when he didnt have to, as well as as a guaranteed June 2011 price.
I think this warrants a bit of faith as the color of the dial has been indicated and compared.

Things would be better if we had a photo but we don't. I don't know when or if we will get one.

I do understand the need/want for one but I don't have it!

If you are in serious doubt as to whether you wish to continue with your purchase without seeing one, I am sure arrangements can be made via Wera until something becomes available to show.

My guess is as soon as they land the photos will become avaialable.

No one is charged anything until the watch is ready to ship.
Richard
alphajet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 15

Post by alphajet »

GordyS wrote:
I have just changed my Red FLE from Tan leather strap to steel bracelet. As this is my first FLE I had contacted Wera on very subject (strap/bracelet) choice and Wera confirmed that I was ONLY reserving the watch and that the strap choice was to be be decided on once they were ready for payment etc.

Not realy, I ordered a Blue and one of the questions on the E-mail was:

- State your model preference SBT (brown strap) - SBK (black strap) - SBS (bracelet)

I ordered a SBS, maybe this was only done for the Blue FLE?

If lots of people sudenly change to wanting steel bracelets CWL may have problems satisfying the orders from stock.

Kip, can you clarify please.
No more Quartz (except when I cannot resist).
xtriple
Forum gobshite
CW-watches: 3

Post by xtriple »

That's twice now you've taken notice of something I've posted :lol:

Not bothered about pics to be honest, already confirmed my watch yesterday and will get it asap. But, it would be really nice to see what they actually look like.
CW C3 CWS, C13 GWT, 2012 FLE. Tag Heuer. Citizen. Tissot Tudor. Breitling Colt + SuperOcean. Orient SK. Deep Blue. Seiko X2. Steinhart Ocean 1. Timex X3. MuDu. Longines. Yema. Omega Speedmaster +Seamaster SMP. Roamer. Sully. Bulova. Ingersol.
mikem
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by mikem »

I confirmed this morning, makes it more exciting when it arrives on the door step. There are plenty of pictures of the c4srs for reference to the red colour on google and thats fine by me for what it will look like.
Gots
Tissot prs200
MarcelloC Nettuno3
C70 DBR1
C4 RAF Valley 202 Sqn Special Edition Chrono
Vostok Europe Expedition 2006
C60 trident 2012 fle #xx
C6 Kingfisher

Wants
Fortis B42 Chronomaster
C60 Trident GMT
C70 Brooklands
GordyS
Senior
Senior

Post by GordyS »

alphajet wrote:
GordyS wrote:

Not realy, I ordered a Blue and one of the questions on the E-mail was:

- State your model preference SBT (brown strap) - SBK (black strap) - SBS (bracelet)

I ordered a SBS, maybe this was only done for the Blue FLE?

If lots of people sudenly change to wanting steel bracelets CWL may have problems satisfying the orders from stock.

Kip, can you clarify please.
Yeah I did that in my original reservation email to Wera too but as I said Wera has confirmed that it is Only the watch that is reserved. See copy of email reply from Wera below.

"Hi Gordon

We’ve only reserved the watch….you can amend the strap / bracelet right up to the day we ship…..there is no need to confirm this now…..the bracelet will probably be a different price, I would need to check with the production team.

I think as soon as we have production samples ready, we will photograph all options, and allow people to choose.

Rgds

Wera"
:thumbup:
Cheers
GordyS
Aesculapius
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by Aesculapius »

I seriously messed up on this - should have gone for the C60 FLE SBS version when we had the chance.

D'ohh.

:silent: :? :(

oh well, next time...
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-one: yes

FLE E-mail

Post by DSHall »

Checked back. We were asked about strap/bracelet in original email, but it looks like we can change our mind (I won't - both on new bracelet) ;)
robinbarke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by robinbarke »

scooter wrote:Robin

You should do a little account of your holiday with photographs.

The interest would be here.

scooter
Thanks for your interest Scooter. I'll be posting some pics on www.robinbarkerphotography.com when they are ready. Mostly birds and animals this time. Some of Botswana on there already.

Robin
C9GMT C8 Mk 1 C5 Malvern 2011 C9FLE C50 Malvern COSC C60 FLE2012 2013FLE
Oris Big Crown, Hublot, Rolex Datejust, Nomos Tangomat.

See my book, Aynho Junction, in the News section of http://www.robinbarkerphotography.com
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by scooter »

I had a peruse.

Excellent, looks a fantastic place to visit.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
Jimleymurmer
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimleymurmer »

Kip wrote:
Jimleymurmer wrote:Eh? What have you to do to get the e mail? I have bought 5 CW watches...surely the system should see me as a soft touch and e mail me? Seriously...what's the secret? jM
This is the email for those that have reserved a 2012 FLE. No secret. :)
Ah...so it seems I wasn't part of the forum when the reservation process took place. Fair enough. Does that mean 0% chance of securing one?