Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-two: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Finally Pulled the Trigger

Post by Peteo »

Silver-Faced Tan Leather C5. And the waiting starts...... now. :shock:
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 22
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by DSHall »

That's 2 minutes gone already. It will be worth the wait. 
RVW
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 8

Re: Finally Pulled the Trigger

Post by RVW »

Has it arrived yet? :lol:
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by DSHall »

RVW wrote:Has it arrived yet? :lol:
If not, write to complain. It's a disgrace. 
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

Yeah, man. Talk about terrible customer service. Where's my instant gratification?

In all seriousness though, pretty darn excited.
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

JAG wrote:wait until the day gets closer you wont be able to sleep honest and by the way we all started off saying JUST THE 1 :lol: but congratulations on your first purchase i am well pleased for you
Yeah, is it bad that I'm still on the Web site looking at other watches? I have said all along that if I end up getting the Malvern as my first watch, then a second, more casual watch, was very likely.

So I guess it's time to start looking :)
Peteo
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by DSHall »

Peteo wrote:
JAG wrote:wait until the day gets closer you wont be able to sleep honest and by the way we all started off saying JUST THE 1 :lol: but congratulations on your first purchase i am well pleased for you
Yeah, is it bad that I'm still on the Web site looking at other watches? I have said all along that if I end up getting the Malvern as my first watch, then a second, more casual watch, was very likely.

So I guess it's time to start looking :)
Bad? No! Expected? Yes. It's horribly addictive, but with the excellent value at CWL you can afford more than one. Lots more!
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

Peteo wrote:Silver-Faced Tan Leather C5. And the waiting starts...... now. :shock:

Well done! You know it makes sense :D particularly with the 20% on those at the moment.

Right, what's next? :lol:
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

Tyke wrote:
Peteo wrote:Silver-Faced Tan Leather C5. And the waiting starts...... now. :shock:

Well done! You know it makes sense :D particularly with the 20% on those at the moment.

Well, I don't want to get too ahead of myself since I don't have #1 in my possession yet, but I certainly have been looking at:

C20 Lido
BoB Britain Aviator
C60 Trident Auto
C60 Kingfisher Auto
C7 Rapide
C3 Chronograph

If the BoB Aviator had been available now, I probably would have bought that as my first one. And then there's always the next Forum LE to consider.
Peteo
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by DSHall »

Peteo wrote:
Tyke wrote:

Well, I don't want to get too ahead of myself since I don't have #1 in my possession yet, but I certainly have been looking at:

C20 Lido
BoB Britain Aviator
C60 Trident Auto
C60 Kingfisher Auto
C7 Rapide
C3 Chronograph

If the BoB Aviator had been available now, I probably would have bought that as my first one. And then there's always the next Forum LE to consider.
Looks like you will fit right in here!
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tyke »

Peteo wrote:
Tyke wrote:

C20 Lido
BoB Britain Aviator
C60 Trident Auto
C60 Kingfisher Auto
C7 Rapide
C3 Chronograph

Nurse, NURSE!!!! The patients out of bed! He needs MEDS & quick before his wants list hits double figures!

I'd say working to a list of 6 + a forum LE is probably just about far enough ahead :lol:
You might be able to kill two birds with one stone as the next forum LE might be a Trident if i'm reading the tea leaves correctly.
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

Tyke wrote: Nurse, NURSE!!!! The patients out of bed! He needs MEDS & quick before his wants list hits double figures!

I'd say working to a list of 6 + a forum LE is probably just about far enough ahead :lol:
You might be able to kill two birds with one stone as the next forum LE might be a Trident if i'm reading the tea leaves correctly.
Well, now that I've established that 2 is the bare minimum, who knows what the maximum will turn out to be. :lol:

I'm sad that I missed out on the last Forum LE. That would definitely have been something I could own.

Unless CW comes out with something out of the blue, I think it's pretty fair to say that the Lido and the BoB are the next potential targets. Trident's on the list, but it's likely near the bottom.
Peteo
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tyke »

C20 Lido on tan leather 8) is the one i'd have if it were even on my list..... but it's not (yet!)

C5 BB70 (BoB) is on my wife's list to get, so I can, errr, 'borrow' hers if she gets it.

Not a C60 Trident fan at all as it's a Rolex homage which buries it for me on 2 counts.
1) I prefer CW's own designs.
2) Don't like Rolex's :shock: Yup, that would get me flamed on other forums, but that's how it is.

If you all like em, then good luck to you, just not me
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Congrats on your purchase. I am happy to see the disease has taken hold.

Meds on the way to relieve anxiety over you next few purchases. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Peteo »

The magic of the Internets has informed me that my watch has been despatched! I await eagerly. Santa might be a little late with this gift, but I won't mind. :D
Peteo