February '21 - Strap Sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
User avatar
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm
CW-watches: 12
Location: Surrey

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

As Forum Poet Laureate you can pick whichever place in the order you want
nowttolose
Senior
Senior
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:58 pm

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by nowttolose »

Is there a standard % discount across all the nearly new straps/bracelets?
Dave

C65 Super Compressor Black Sand
C60 Trident Pro 600 Mk3 38mm Black/Red
C60 Trident Pro 600 GMT Mk3 40mm Black
Rolex Submariner 116610LN
User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 28149
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 25
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

nowttolose wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:31 pm Is there a standard % discount across all the nearly new straps/bracelets?
Nearly New items, be they watches, straps, bracelets usually come in with a 30% discount.

Guy
C1 GBT| C4&W7 BBMF| C5 BOB LE| C5 FLE| C7 Apex| C7 MkI 47AD| C7 MkII Harrier
C8 Reg LE| C8 M2.04 LE| C8 Al Deere| C9 FLE| C9 Me109 SPC LE| C11 Mak Navy| C40
C60 FLEx2| C60 Bronze GMT| C60 AbyssSH21-Apex-Blue-Chrono-Concept-Elite P'type |C65 AMGT 2VEV
CorFred
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:37 pm

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by CorFred »

Checkout was not working yesterday unfortunately
User avatar
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:57 pm
CW-watches: 20
Location: Cheshire

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by alanrolfe01 »

missF wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:53 pm Ladies first :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbdown: This is all based on the assumption thatCW can fix the fault quickly or even at all!! Judging by their current watch repair times we could be waiting a very long time for the NN straps page to be fixed.
User avatar
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:57 pm
CW-watches: 20
Location: Cheshire

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by alanrolfe01 »

This is all based on the assumption that CW can fix the fault quickly or even at all!! Judging by their current watch repair times we could be waiting a very long time for the NN straps page to be fixed.
User avatar
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm
CW-watches: 12
Location: Surrey

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

alanrolfe01 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:59 am This is all based on the assumption that CW can fix the fault quickly or even at all!! Judging by their current watch repair times we could be waiting a very long time for the NN straps page to be fixed.
Very different things. The NN Strap site will be back - no way a company will allow a system to prevent customers from buying
User avatar
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:57 pm
CW-watches: 20
Location: Cheshire

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by alanrolfe01 »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:14 pm
alanrolfe01 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:59 am This is all based on the assumption that CW can fix the fault quickly or even at all!! Judging by their current watch repair times we could be waiting a very long time for the NN straps page to be fixed.
Very different things. The NN Strap site will be back - no way a company will allow a system to prevent customers from buying
I'm relatively new to CW but even I know the previous website usually died and stopped people from buying during the sales. :lol: ](*,)
User avatar
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm
CW-watches: 12
Location: Surrey

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

Yes, the current website is a vast improvement, the old one crashed repeatedly under stress but was still usually fixed in a matter of hours
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 2930
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:20 pm
CW-watches: 0

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Mikkei4 »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:14 pm
alanrolfe01 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:59 am This is all based on the assumption that CW can fix the fault quickly or even at all!! Judging by their current watch repair times we could be waiting a very long time for the NN straps page to be fixed.
Very different things. The NN Strap site will be back - no way a company will allow a system to prevent customers from buying
Do we know if the problem with progressing to billing is also affecting normal orders then? I started to try to find out but didn't really want to progress fully in case it took my money for something I don't really want.
User avatar
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm
CW-watches: 12
Location: Surrey

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

No idea, but i very much expect there’d be a bigger noise if all orders were being prevented
User avatar
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:29 pm
CW-watches: 7

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by StrapMeister »

Missed out on this and now the link doesn't work :(
Do you know if they are going to re-issue the page?
User avatar
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm
CW-watches: 12
Location: Surrey

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

StrapMeister wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:06 pm Missed out on this and now the link doesn't work :(
Do you know if they are going to re-issue the page?
Just a load of guesswork going on. My guess is that they’ll fix the issue and rerun the sale. They will still have a bunch on NN straps to sell on.
User avatar
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:29 pm
CW-watches: 7

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by StrapMeister »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:08 pm
StrapMeister wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:06 pm Missed out on this and now the link doesn't work :(
Do you know if they are going to re-issue the page?
Just a load of guesswork going on. My guess is that they’ll fix the issue and rerun the sale. They will still have a bunch on NN straps to sell on.
:thumbup:
...guess it's just a case of reloading the page every few minutes until something appears 8-[
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1683
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: February '21 - Strap Sale

Post by JAFO »

There's still hope for today!

Maybe they are waiting for the US East coast to get well awake. If you are in California you night be unlucky. It's only 6am there now, I see. Give them an hour, and then let loose.
Post Reply