Does shipping a strap to the U.S. cost the same as a watch?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
spm17

Does shipping a strap to the U.S. cost the same as a watch?

Post by spm17 »

Hey guys...I've looked all over the site and this forum to see if I could find an answer on this but couldn't seem to locate one. I'm wondering if shipping a strap costs the same as a watch? With the 20% off on straps this weekend I'd like to pick up the leather strap for my C40 Speedhawk(my Christmas present this year) but if it costs $25 to ship it it pretty much negates the sale. Anyone know if it's cheaper when they ship a strap?

By the way...I ordered my Speedhawk right before Thanksgiving...still haven't gotten it but I figure with the holiday mail it should be here next week.....CAN'T WAIT! :)

-Shawn
Mortis
Forum Menace
Forum Menace
CW-watches: 12
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Re: Does shipping a strap to the U.S. cost the same as a watch?

Post by Mortis »

I seem to recall strap shipping is a bit less - maybe £2.75 or something like that.

Edit: Just checked and it's £2.95.

Further Edit: Read the post, Mortis, dammit. The US.
Loddonite
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Loddonite »

I'm absolutely convinced that it is less than for watches, and equally convinced that it used to be there, but you're dead right - I cant find it on the website now :?

I'd suggest a phone call or email to confirm.
Dom
Nothing's forgotten, nothing's ever forgotten.
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

Put your item in your shopping basket & then scroll down the basket page to the box that allows you to calculate your shipping costs by country and state. Enter your details and press calculate. Should show in the region of 5$. Hope this helps
spm17

Post by spm17 »

Thanks for all the replies guys...you were right..it's was $5 when I did the estimated shipping costs. Unfortunately my problem now is that the GIFT20 discount code for 20% off(got that from a email CW sent on Friday) won't work. So frustrating! ha ha Anyone else having a problem with that discount code?

*Edit- Never mind...just realized the discount is for ACCESSORIES and the doesn't mean straps. Oh well...until the straps are discounted I can wait patiently. :)