CWL'S Titanium Service

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
andyg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

CWL'S Titanium Service

Post by andyg »

Just thought I'd share this with you all.

I hadn't mentioned to CW directly that I was disappointed with the lack of a Titanium buckle with the Makaira Elite as I have mentioned here recently.

On Tuesday I received a message from Kip saying I should email CW. I did so, and Tom dispatched a Titanium Buckle and answered my query about a bracelet ( sadly no, but at least we know).

So a couple of things here. Firstly, thank you Kip for what I imagine can only be quietly lobbying on our behalf when things aren't quite right. You are a stellar chap. :clap:

And secondly, thank you to CW, for picking up on an error and correcting it so rapidly and without fuss. My faith (shaken over the last year) has been somewhat restored. :thumbup:

Cheers
Andy
Andy

Each of us will face this question at least once in a year.

"Why do you have so many watches? You can only wear one at a time!"
rcherryuk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Re: CWL'S Titanium Service

Post by rcherryuk »

andyg wrote:So a couple of things here. Firstly, thank you Kip for what I imagine can only be quietly lobbying on our behalf when things aren't quite right. You are a stellar chap. :clap:
That's our Kip, a real little lobbyist :D

Seriously though, Kip works very hard for the greater good, and this often goes unnoticed.
Rob

Watches are like Dictionaries; the worst is better than none, and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
Samuel Johnson
dantheman7
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 3

Post by dantheman7 »

So, is this this a freebie for anyone that's purchased a C11 Elite Ti? Who should I contact?
--Dan
"A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killers hands."-Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Owned
Sinn 103 St Sa,
Seiko SRP311
Seiko Black Samurai,
Limes Klassik Cartouche
CWL C11 Ti Elite COSC LE
CWL C8 Pilot U-2 Vintage
CWL C600 Tri-Tech
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

dantheman7 wrote:So, is this this a freebie for anyone that's purchased a C11 Elite Ti? Who should I contact?
You may contact Tom at Tom@christopherward.co.uk

Please give your customer number and order number for your Elite if available. :)
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Bablo
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Post by Bablo »

Kip wrote:
dantheman7 wrote:So, is this this a freebie for anyone that's purchased a C11 Elite Ti? Who should I contact?
You may contact Tom at Tom@christopherward.co.uk

Please give your customer number and order number for your Elite if available. :)
Thanks for the information Kip. I will be contacting Tom as well.
Bablo
C9FLE, C5 Malvern Auto MKI, C5 Aviator MKII, C5 Malvern Auto MKII, C11 Titanium Elite
Incoming -
Wish list - C20FLE
ABW
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 3

Post by ABW »

Just a couple of questions for anyone that's received they're new buckles already.

Does the new titanium buckle come with hex head screws to match to the watch? How close is the colour match to the watch casing?

Cheers
Andy