CW Retailers?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
leoo
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

CW Retailers?

Post by leoo »

Any in the US? New York or Philadelphia.
ATC Buckeye

Re: CW Retailers?

Post by ATC Buckeye »

Great return policy which is what hooked me.
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

leoo wrote:Any in the US? New York or Philadelphia.
Curious.. Do you want to touch and feel before buying?
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

julywest wrote:
You know, with today's virtual sensory technology, you could almost do that! Outside of that, it would take a lot of mailing back and forth, utilizing the 60/60 rule. Now try this one... should arrive in 10 days. While you're waiting, can I offer you a cup of Jo? :lol: Better yet; you could up front about 10K and get the "sampler pack". Choose the one you like and return the rest. :clap:
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

Russ-Shettle wrote:
julywest wrote:
You know, with today's virtual sensory technology, you could almost do that! Outside of that, it would take a lot of mailing back and forth, utilizing the 60/60 rule. Now try this one... should arrive in 10 days. While you're waiting, can I offer you a cup of Jo? :lol: Better yet; you could up front about 10K and get the "sampler pack". Choose the one you like and return the rest. :clap:
True I was curious because that is what I like to do and yet I have been very lucky with Chr.Ward watches so far. So I was thinking if we knew which OP was interested in we might could help. With opinions you know?
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 147
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

As has been said...no retailers. It is the major reason CWL was born...to avoid middle men.

Perhaps you would like to come to the next Boston Tea Party...I'll bring a few CWLs along for you to look at. :D
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
leoo
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

Post by leoo »

I wanted to try it on before. :oops: But i guess i can browse the CW pics of the day for the model and see how it looks.
julywest
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by julywest »

JAG wrote:What model & what size wrist i am sure 1 of us will have near enough the same size as yours with the same model
Yes I ordered a c600 based on liking the pictures but couldn't believe how well it fit and sits kiln my wrist. Very similar to an Omega Seamaster I have so maybe some guidance like that.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by Russ-Shettle »

julywest wrote:
JAG wrote:What model & what size wrist i am sure 1 of us will have near enough the same size as yours with the same model
Yes I ordered a c600 based on liking the pictures but couldn't believe how well it fit and sits kiln my wrist. Very similar to an Omega Seamaster I have so maybe some guidance like that.
I would tell you; if the watch has enough appeal by its looks alone, buy it. You have a 50/50 chance it will fit to your liking and if not, you have the 60/60 guarantee. What other choice do you have but to forget the whole thing but then you'll never know what it was you passed up. Take a chance! :thumbup:
ATC Buckeye

Re: Re: CW Retailers?

Post by ATC Buckeye »

Russ-Shettle wrote:
julywest wrote:
I would tell you; if the watch has enough appeal by its looks alone, buy it. You have a 50/50 chance it will fit to your liking and if not, you have the 60/60 guarantee. What other choice do you have but to forget the whole thing but then you'll never know what it was you passed up. Take a chance! :thumbup:
That's what I'm going to do with the Speedhawk. Normally I'd have to try it on but I'm going to roll the dice with this one since I like it so much.

Sent from my EVO3D via TapaTalk