Congratulations once again CW

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
problem son
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 0

Congratulations once again CW

Post by problem son »

Dear Christopher Ward, may I congratulate you on a well-deserved mention in the watch column of the latest issue of "Car" magazine. Not only does Ben Oliver compliment your C6 Pro Vintage, but your watches generally get a good write-up.

I'm aware that in the world of good quality watches, £660 is not a lot to pay for a great deal of watch, but l have to admit that I do not yet possess a CW watch. I sincerely hope that day will come. In the meantime, I am always refreshed and pleased when I come across a well-placed CW advert in any publication that I read, especially when it is placed opposite or close to some over-priced monstrosity of a watch. Only the other day, I came across a double page magazine spread with a hideous and very pricey Graff watch on the left hand page, opposite one of your simple and beautifully photographed adverts for a new CW black-faced military/pilot style watch (I apologise for forgetting the exact model name).

Going back to the Car magazine column, I notice that the CW paragraph was in good company, especially Elliot Brown - a company that I have written about in good terms, on this forum. The other watch featured was a somewhat boring Mondaine Helvetica, and I have been meaning to write about them at some time in the future. However, it is that lovely CW diver that really stands out, and I am very glad to be associated with a forum hosted by such an honest-to-good watch company. Carry on the good work.
Simon57
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: Congratulations once again CW

Post by Simon57 »

They always place their adverts well in GQ magazine too.

Which works. How do I know that? Because it's what led me here. I now own 4 CWs and I bought my wife one too.
Christopher Ward x7 // Oris // Tag Heuer // Longines x2 // Nomos // Seiko // Orient x2 // Vostok x2
AdamCalow
CW-watches: 0

Re: Congratulations once again CW

Post by AdamCalow »

I've just ordered a Slimline, after popping into number 1 Park Street. I was directed to Christopher Ward by posts in other watch forums, but I already had brand familiarity through their ads and brochures in "The Week" magazine (which also carries ads from brands such as Patek Philippe and Rolex).