Confession Time

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: Confession Time

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Lawrence wrote:Thanks! Sometimes I wish I was an octopus so I could wear 8 watches at once.

It's always nice to have positve feedback about a purchase so I appreciate your comments.

Lawrence
Hey, add 4 more and you could have the full range of time zones :lol:
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Russ-Shettle »

ianblyth wrote:I did not rate this watch initially but it is growing on me.
Oh man, I wish you could see this watch in person. It's a serious looking watch.
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

Russ-Shettle wrote:
ianblyth wrote:I did not rate this watch initially but it is growing on me.
Oh man, I wish you could see this watch in person. It's a serious looking watch.

I will, I will 8)
Bulova Accutron Gemini, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, C60 Elite 1000 GMT, C60 Chrono, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C60 Trident Bronze Ombré COSC LE Edition and others....
j_jza80
Senior
Senior

Post by j_jza80 »

Lovely watch that :)
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

It's arrived in Vancouver and has been cleared by customs in record time and is now in the hands of Canada Post so I expect it early next week.

Bulova Accutron Gemini, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, C60 Elite 1000 GMT, C60 Chrono, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C60 Trident Bronze Ombré COSC LE Edition and others....
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Lawrence wrote:It's arrived in Vancouver and has been cleared by customs in record time and is now in the hands of Canada Post so I expect it early next week.

It's an agonizing wait, I know. I waited 2.5 months because the bracelets were rejected by CW's quality control board. After waiting so long already, CW offered to ship it with the black leather strap like you're getting, and at no additional cost for the strap being that I will get the bracelet as soon as they are available. I wore my with the strap for about a month and the finally the bracelet came but in fact, it was stole, we believe. The mailing pouch arrived but it was empty with a tear at the bottom. CW sent a replacement without question. They are super folks, over there.
Tuzzaboy
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 7

Post by Tuzzaboy »

I want one of these