Discuss Christopher Ward watches
The Raffles
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

C700 Advice

Post by The Raffles »

Hi All,
After a few years away from the forum I am returning, looking for some advice, I know (if memory is correct) this forum has rules about selling, but what I am looking for is advice, the year the C700 was launched I was able to purchase one (Serial No 0002) and added it to my collection of Christopher Ward watches.
Times have changed and like many the past few years have been difficult, both mentally and financially, to the stage where with a heavy heart I need to sell this particular watch, the advice I am looking for is really what it is worth?
The watch has been worn no more than 8-10 times and comes with all the usual box/paperwork etc.
I have Goggled the net, but can’t really find any other examples to gauge a value, so thought I’d return to the forum for some advice from those I guess would know.
Hopefully I haven’t broken any rules asking for this advice.
Matt
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 10

Re: C700 Advice

Post by StrapMeister »

Welcome back :wave:
Since you've been away a very informative CW Archive has been produced which should help
https://cwarchive.knack.com/cwarchive#m ... aee2d1942/
...you'll also find Resale and Pricing Information.
HTH
These users thanked the author StrapMeister for the post (total 5):
Bahnstormer_vRSThe RafflesjkbarneswelshladAmor Vincit Omnia
Amor Vincit Omnia

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Thanks for doing the Archive link, Nigel. :thumbup:

Matt, sorry to hear things haven't been great. You have the requisite posts (50+) to use the Forum Sales Corner if you wish. The way this works has changed a bit (full instructions are at the top of each section); if you need any help just PM.

All the best.
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; wannabe travel writer

Walk a while in others' shoes...

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time
The Raffles
Senior
Senior

Post by The Raffles »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:02 am Thanks for doing the Archive link, Nigel. :thumbup:

Matt, sorry to hear things haven't been great. You have the requisite posts (50+) to use the Forum Sales Corner if you wish. The way this works has changed a bit (full instructions are at the top of each section); if you need any help just PM.

All the best.
Many thanks for the heads up and good wishes, I’m still in two minds as whether to sell, even though hardly worn it is still a watch that I love.
I guess when you get the watch bug it’s hard to let them go…!
Matt