C60 Charcoal

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
ironmarshal
Junior
Junior

C60 Charcoal

Post by ironmarshal »

How dressy is the C60 Charcoal bezel? I like the fact that its slightly different than the standard black, but having never seen it in person, I'm trying to figure out if it is as versatile (e.g. can it be worn with a suit and not look out of place)?

Thanks,

Ironmarshal
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Re: C60 Charcoal

Post by Viognier »

Hi, absolutely no worries with a suit. My CW C60 Charcoal is off to a business meeting ( suit required) tommorrow and will also wear it out that night for dinner in jeans and a golf shirt.
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
bighenry07
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 0

Post by bighenry07 »

I've never seen one in person either, but the pictures posted here and in the reference gallery (be sure to check there for some pics) make the charcoal seem very nice. I love how it breaks the blackness up slightly.
Pip
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Post by Pip »

I have the charcoal Trident, and find it'll wear with pretty much anything, it's very versatile! I'm not in a suit very often (Thank goodness!) but on the odd occasion I have, it hasn't seemed out of place.
Omega Constellation Megaquartz, and various other quartz...
CW: C60 Trident, C60 GMT, C9 2011 FLE, C70MC, Makaira Pro 500, C7 Mk2
Other: Seiko 5, Mondaine Retro Automatic, Smiths Military
ironmarshal
Junior
Junior

Post by ironmarshal »

Thanks for the feedback. I have looked at the pics, but it's always better to have firsthand knowledge. I'm sufficiently reassured that I'm going to put in the order today....worst case is I don't like it, return it and get on the waiting list for the black bezel.

Thanks again.

Ironmarshal
pansu
Junior
Junior

Post by pansu »

I bought the charcoal Trident last week and I think that you can wear it in every situation. I use it with a suit as well as with t-shirt and shorts...

About the color: I would say that the charcoal bezel is not so dark as in pics, I was a bit surprised about that. But is doesn't matter to me, I still think that it's an amazing watch and definitely worth every penny.
C60 Trident Automatic - Charcoal
jackthedog
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 2

Post by jackthedog »

I'm very intrigued by this watch and the color. It make be my next CW.