C60 Apex & C65 AM GT available again

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

C60 Apex & C65 AM GT available again

Post by ajax87 »

Just spotted it back on CWs website, available immediately. Too rich for my blood at $4k+. Any takers?

Edited to note the C65 AM GT available as well, thanks Andrew.

F90A623B-DFDD-4CF2-B1F2-00A4F11556A4.jpeg
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: C60 Apex available again

Post by jkbarnes »

At that price, they should size the bracelet for free.

I see the C65 AM GT is available too. I’d love to see that sell out so I can feel like mine is more exclusive.
Drew
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

jkbarnes wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:50 am At that price, they should size the bracelet for free.

I see the C65 AM GT is available too. I’d love to see that sell out so I can feel like mine is more exclusive.
Added that to the thread title, thanks!

How exclusive are they? Will they keep re-releasing? Is this another run or have they not sold what they expected to sell yet? I guess every watch CW sells can be a limited edition, because they do limit them all at some point, right?

In any case, a great opportunity for a lucky few to pick up an awesome watch!
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jkbarnes »

ajax87 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:50 am
jkbarnes wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:50 am At that price, they should size the bracelet for free.

Added that to the thread title, thanks!

How exclusive are they? Will they keep re-releasing? Is this another run or have they not sold what they expected to sell yet? I guess every watch CW sells can be a limited edition, because they do limit them all at some point, right?

In any case, a great opportunity for a lucky few to pick up an awesome watch!
It’s a limited run of 350 pieces, so there’s some element of exclusivity there I suppose if they sell the lot. But CW has offered a number of limited edition watches that haven’t sold out, may still listed on the website.. I’d love to see the C65 AM GT sell out!

These are all limited editions. Some have been available for quite awhile now:
https://www.christopherward.com/int/limited-editions
Drew
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Re: C60 Apex & C65 AM GT available again

Post by TheBeatles »

Good news about C65 AM GT, I’m very tempted especially on the bracelet with 15% off. Discount works, I added to basket. But removed it as I have a couple I have to move on first. Finally decided, I much prefer a bracelet.

Unfortunately by the time I do, they’ll probably have gone. Que Sera, Sera
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jkbarnes »

TheBeatles wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:30 pm Good news about C65 AM GT, I’m very tempted especially on the bracelet with 15% off. Discount works, I added to basket. But removed it as I have a couple I have to move on first. Finally decided, I much prefer a bracelet.

It’s a real steal at 15% off! Buy now while it’s available then move something else on. Really, it’s the only sensible thing to do.
Drew
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by what-time-is-it »

TheBeatles wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:30 pm Good news about C65 AM GT, I’m very tempted especially on the bracelet with 15% off. Discount works, I added to basket. But removed it as I have a couple I have to move on first. Finally decided, I much prefer a bracelet.

Don't forget the January sale - you may get a chance to buy one at 30%/50% off. I have seen a NN C65 AM GT a couple of months ago at 30% so it is a possibility.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

what-time-is-it wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:15 pm

Don't forget the January sale - you may get a chance to buy one at 30%/50% off. I have seen a NN C65 AM GT a couple of months ago at 30% so it is a possibility.
Good point, Chris

But it’s a bit of a lottery picking one up in sale. Have to have finger hovering over the Add To Basket at the right time.

I’ve missed out a couple of times like that. Even when I got a bargain in my basket and had confirmatory email, I was notified later it was out of stock. Mind you, to be fair, I did get a choice of other non sale watches at 50% off as a consolation..
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

jkbarnes wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:06 pm

It’s a real steal at 15% off! Buy now while it’s available then move something else on. Really, it’s the only sensible thing to do.
As DelBoy would say “it’s all epidemic now” - all gone

Have to have fastest finger first in January. On the bright side, not in so much of a hurry to ship one out.

jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jkbarnes »

TheBeatles wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:17 pm
jkbarnes wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:06 pm

As DelBoy would say “it’s all epidemic now” - all gone

Have to have fastest finger first in January. On the bright side, not in so much of a hurry to ship one out.
Really? Wow, that was fast! Keep an eye out, as another batch may pop up again.
Drew