C60 Anthropocene bidirectional bezel?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Watch Reviews 4K

Re: C60 Anthropocene bidirectional bezel?

Post by Watch Reviews 4K »

nbg wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:41 pm Candidate for thread of the year. :lol:

It has everything, a man defending his business, others arguing just because and a mob in action…

Neil
On a positive note this thread has caused an uptick in the views of my 9 Christopher Ward reviews, and my channel to gain more subscribers.
The increase in Google AdSense revenue is negligible, however the initial drop in YouTube rankings of my content caused by this thread has now been reversed, and the channel analytics are back to normal.
I wouldn't call it a "mob in action"; as per other watch forums there is some backslapping which is to be expected. There is also the inevitable attention seeking from those with massive ego's, or insecure types seeking validation from others.
What it comes down to is this; this thread is relevant for the brand; but within the watch industry it is insignificant. There are some valid comments, and some invalid.
Thread of the year? The standard must be very low on this forum in that case.
Regards, Watch Reviews 4K
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I expect quite a few of us have watched the review, and stuck around to watcha few more.
strapline
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by strapline »

Watch Reviews 4K wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:46 pm
nbg wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:41 pm Candidate for thread of the year. :lol:
Neil
Sorry Neil, but no, not even close. Annoyance of the year, yes, most certainly.

On a positive note this thread has caused an uptick in the views of my 9 Christopher Ward reviews, and my channel to gain more subscribers.
The increase in Google AdSense revenue is negligible, however the initial drop in YouTube rankings of my content caused by this thread has now been reversed, and the channel analytics are back to normal.
I wouldn't call it a "mob in action"; as per other watch forums there is some backslapping which is to be expected. There is also the inevitable attention seeking from those with massive ego's, or insecure types seeking validation from others.
What it comes down to is this; this thread is relevant for the brand; but within the watch industry it is insignificant. There are some valid comments, and some invalid.
Thread of the year? The standard must be very low on this forum in that case.
Regards, Watch Reviews 4K
I've had to highlight the only part of this comment that is worth discussing and the expression 'pot calling the kettle black' comes to mind here. You are little more than twenty posts in to your CW forum posting career. I don't think I've ever come across anyone more self absorbed. I'm not even sure you're a real person, what with your speak of 'views', 'analytics', 'upticks', 'rankings' etc. I'm starting to feel that you're a rogue algorithm or bot. I promised myself that I wouldn't get drawn in to this very poor thread again, but your rampaging ego and sense of self importance is frankly dazzling.

Des
These users thanked the author strapline for the post (total 4):
jkbarnesctafieldajax87gannet
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. T Soprano
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 147
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

I think we are done here.

My massive ego says it is time to close this thread.
These users thanked the author Kip for the post (total 6):
JAFOstraplinectafieldDEV.Woulfajax87gannet
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.