70% Sale on C2!

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
LarsP
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 2

70% Sale on C2!

Post by LarsP »

I just saw that there is a 70% sale on the C2 now (and women's Matisse). I couldn't resist, so I ordered a C2 on an alligator strap. It is £45 cheaper than the strap itself! Will this strap also fit a C20?

/Lars
Member of the C80 Owners Club
downer
CW-watches: 4

Re: 70% Sale on C2!

Post by downer »

LarsP wrote:I just saw that there is a 70% sale on the C2 now (and women's Matisse). I couldn't resist, so I ordered a C2 on an alligator strap. It is £45 cheaper than the strap itself! Will this strap also fit a C20?

/Lars
Yes it will. A bargain. :)

I also decided to grab a C2 at £75 and a Matisse for Mrs D at £69. Bargains. No doubt about it.

Now, wait for all those who purchased them last week to complain... happens every time... You pay a few more quid to be secure you will get what you want...waiting till the last minute - that's a crap shoot.
Richard
Clach77
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

Thanks for that! I'd looked at the C2 with 50% off, but with 70% off there was no passing it :)

The C70s I see are now 50% off, from 30% off.
Trying not to buy any more watches...
LarsP
Junior
Junior

Post by LarsP »

downer wrote: Now, wait for all those who purchased them last week to complain... happens every time... You pay a few more quid to be secure you will get what you want...waiting till the last minute - that's a crap shoot.
Well - I bought 2 Matisse at 50% for my wife and daughter, and my first thought was to order two new ones, and send the other ones back on the 60:60. But it might sound a bit greedy to say "off with the watches women, I have found some cheaper ones for you" - so I will cut my losses on this one and still be happy. :D

/Lars
Member of the C80 Owners Club
st-rider
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12
LE-three: yes

Post by st-rider »

LarsP wrote:
downer wrote: Now, wait for all those who purchased them last week to complain... happens every time... You pay a few more quid to be secure you will get what you want...waiting till the last minute - that's a crap shoot.
Well - I bought 2 Matisse at 50% for my wife and daughter, and my first thought was to order two new ones, and send the other ones back on the 60:60...
/Lars
You and me both. I know sales can be a lottery and I am glad to secure what I did. However, part of me does feel used. With the C2 new price I am tempted to get another on a different strap. Stops hassle in changing.
Alex

Caitlin: "What did Ducky look like when he was younger?"
Gibbs: "Illya Kuryakin" :D
CornishDave
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by CornishDave »

Thanks Lars for highlighting this, just nabbed a C2 at £75, do not normally buy quartz but it would be churlish not to at that price!! :D
andys
Senior
Senior

Post by andys »

Might have to hold on to my C70BE for a few weeks before selling, was hoping for more than they are currently new!
Got:
Oris BC4, C70BE, Seiko Speedway Chronograph

Want:
Chopard Mille Miglia, Ball Cannonball, Omega Snoopy Speedmaster 45th
Rick101
CW-watches: 1

Post by Rick101 »

Not been on here in a while.

Wowed at the sale.

My Mrs has got a Matisse on order too, white faced.

I'm out on the lash Friday night and on a real ale trail Sunday so I reckon this should about even it out :lol:
CornishDave
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by CornishDave »

Just received an e-mail re the 70% off, should be sold out tonight when the workers come home!! There are some advantages to being old and retired I guess?? :?
castle
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by castle »

Thanks for the heads up. Was thinking of buying my dad a C2 at 50% and just did at 70% off. He currently wears a crappy M+S watch everyday even though he has a couple of dress omegas and a lovely 70's omega dynamic (I think) that I have my eye on!
CW-C8 MKI
Steinhart Nav B-Chrono II
Citizen -"Orca" and 1976 chrono.
Seiko-"Spork", "Stargate II", "Blumo", 009 mod.
Zeno 300m army diver
Revue Thommen Airspeed chrono
Junkers Bauhaus.
st-rider
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12
LE-three: yes

Post by st-rider »

castle wrote:...buying my dad a C2 at 50% and just did at 70% off. He currently wears a crappy M+S watch everyday ...
That actually sounds good psychology. Tell them it's a £200+ watch and they won't wear it. Tell them it's only £75 and they'll wear if everyday.

I'm sort of trying for the middle ground with that with the daughter's new Matisse. She currently has a vintage Oris she wears as her everyday (to be fair I doubt she has a clue about watch makes and makers, to her it's just an old watch).

Going now to complete checkout on another C2 just so I don't have to change straps :roll:

TTFN, Alex
Alex

Caitlin: "What did Ducky look like when he was younger?"
Gibbs: "Illya Kuryakin" :D
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

Just snapped up a mint strap Matisse for my lady as she was getting impatient for news on the new models, so it should keep her happy until we see some previews. Don't think I'll let it slip about the 70% off meaning a Matisse for £61+ p&p :shock:

MAX BROWNIE POINTS! :lol:
wagnetic
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Post by wagnetic »

Just ordered the C2 on Tan Alligator. Too much of a deal to walk away from.
Own
C70 DBR1, C60-GMT-SKKO, C6SBSK, C4SST, 2012 Red FLE

Want
C40 IPK, or C11 PVD Chrono.
2013 FLE.
mikepj
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by mikepj »

I.I.D wrote:Just snapped up a mint strap Matisse for my lady as she was getting impatient for news on the new models, so it should keep her happy until we see some previews. Don't think I'll let it slip about the 70% off meaning a Matisse for £61+ p&p :shock:

I've gone for a years brownie points in one go and bought the Matisse Diamond on white leather for mrs mikepj :D
I.I.D
Guru
Guru

Post by I.I.D »

mikepj wrote:
I.I.D wrote:Just snapped up a mint strap Matisse for my lady as she was getting impatient for news on the new models, so it should keep her happy until we see some previews. Don't think I'll let it slip about the 70% off meaning a Matisse for £61+ p&p :shock:

I've gone for a years brownie points in one go and bought the Matisse Diamond on white leather for mrs mikepj :D

Nice & good value at the price! :D