Where to buy - USA??

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
goranilic

Where to buy - USA??

Post by goranilic »

Hi all,

I am totally new member here and I just be aware of CW watches couple of days ago. So, I was wondering is there any authorized retailer in USA?...in Chicago exactly?
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7
LE-two: yes

Re: Where to buy - USA??

Post by Monkey »

Welcome aboard :)

No retailers, as this is a web based only business, but there is the US site... look here http://www.christopherward-usa.com/
John
goranilic

Post by goranilic »

John,
Thank you for link, how about service?
I was looking forward to purches C8, for start, but it's little over my budget right now. Do they have any promotions for 1st time buyers?

Gor
El Tiempo
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 0

Post by El Tiempo »

Welcome to the forum. Here's a link to the discount forum.

Discount forum
Terminator 2
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by Terminator 2 »

goranilic wrote: I was looking forward to purches C8, for start, but it's little over my budget right now. Do they have any promotions for 1st time buyers?

Gor
Okay Gor this is just for you :wink:

There is a 10% discount offer available for previous customers for just this week due to the delivery strike by Royal Mail. I am not sure if its for UK previous customers only or for all previous customers. I would normally just tell everyone the code but in this instance I am not sure if it is a free for all. So here is what to do. E,mail Wera, tell her you are a forum member and ask if she is happy to give you the "strike discount promo code". Use the same wording re the strike in your mail header. If she does give you it then you will only have until Saturday to order it as it was only a one week offer.

wera@christopherward.co.uk

I am sure though that in this instance that Wera will be delighted to share the love. :heart:
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

Terminator 2 wrote:
goranilic wrote: I was looking forward to purches C8, for start, but it's little over my budget right now. Do they have any promotions for 1st time buyers?

Gor
Okay Gor this is just for you :wink:

There is a 10% discount offer available for previous customers for just this week due to the delivery strike by Royal Mail. I am not sure if its for UK previous customers only or for all previous customers. I would normally just tell everyone the code but in this instance I am not sure if it is a free for all. So here is what to do. E,mail Wera, tell her you are a forum member and ask if she is happy to give you the "strike discount promo code". Use the same wording re the strike in your mail header. If she does give you it then you will only have until Saturday to order it as it was only a one week offer.

wera@christopherward.co.uk

I am sure though that in this instance that Wera will be delighted to share the love. :heart:
Or you can just look in the discount forum, where the code is already visible to everyone.. :)

http://www.christopherwardforum.com/vie ... =12&t=3224
Richard
Terminator 2
Forumgod
Forumgod

Post by Terminator 2 »

downer wrote:Or you can just look in the discount forum, where the code is already visible to everyone.. :)

I was being more diplomatic. :wink:

You see it may not have been a widespread worldwide offer. If people keep posting the codes sent to previous customers as a loyalty discount then you might just find that someday you will not get those loyalty promo codes anymore if they are going to be dished out each time as a free for all. Loyalty offers can be different from general offers. Get my drift now???

:P :wink:
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

Terminator 2 wrote:
downer wrote:Or you can just look in the discount forum, where the code is already visible to everyone.. :)

I was being more diplomatic. :wink:

You see it may not have been a widespread worldwide offer. If people keep posting the codes sent to previous customers as a loyalty discount then you might just find that someday you will not get those loyalty promo codes anymore if they are going to be dished out each time as a free for all. Loyalty offers can be different from general offers. Get my drift now???

Completely get your drift, but the discount code was posted on the open forum 48 hours ago. I didn't post it, but I did notice that one of the mods moved it from a general forum to the discount forum, thus legitimising it for one and all, if you get my drift??

Richard