MarkGraz:April 2016

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
MarkGraz
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 15

MarkGraz:April 2016

Post by MarkGraz »

My humble collection: The story so far....
First up is my Jumping Hour MK3 I was lucky to get in a 1/2 price sale, my first real complication, I was so impressed when i got this I wore it for a week straight and had a ball because people kept asking about my "one hand" watch and I got to explain. The Extreme was a recent 1/2 sale pickup and I just love it on the rubber, and when I got this I gave my Makaira to my oldest son whose a avid year round surfer. I've always had an hankering for a GMT and picked up this one from Blowfish on the board, really like it and the C8 PVD is the first watch I actually ordered from CWL, it's on a CheapestNatostrap.com leather. Oh, and before I forget, my most recent acquisition, my NOMOS Ahoi Atlantik I just bought from Sabbath, I have a hard time just not wearing this daily, it's just elegant, sporty, classy, all at once.

My EBEL quartz chrono was a gift from my dad, I just had it serviced and it's going nowhere. I should wear it more as it is and impressive piece, but the gold is sort of out for me now. It was my daily for 5 years. The Autodromo Stradale is one of my favorites and a keeper, for now. I was shakey when I got it because it was smaller than I was used to, now I can't wait to wear it. My two C60 Pro's, Green and Black. The Green hasn't been seeing much wrist time lately as the blue goes so well with jeans which I wear most days.

Steinhart Nav-b Chrono DLC, my only 7750 movement, it wears a little large so I've been off it for a bit, and next the MMXV FLE which is pretty dressy for daily wear, but I break it out on a Friday here and there.

Last, but certainly not least is my C11 MSL Vintage which started it all and is going back for service this week because of a sticking second hand. I have found this watch to be casual and comfortable, and could easily be my daily. I actually get more comments about this one than any other than the JH.

So that's where I am, with the exception of the C60 MK1 Blue/Blue that I have in the sales section. I am fairly happy for now, probably no more moves till the end of the summer.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
CWL:C30,C5FLE,C60(2),C60GMT(2),C8(2),C9JH,C11Tit Ext,C11MSL,C9SS,C95D,C9GMT,C9FLE Proto, C60 Chrono
Ebel Chrnon,Stein NavB DLC,Hanhart Minos,Nomos Metro,NomosAhoi ATL,Panerai 351,Omega Spdmstr Mk2,Halios Tropic B,,JLC Master Comp Chrono, Tudor GMT.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Re: MarkGraz:April 2016

Post by MiniMpi »

A great collection Mark, lots of different styles and lots of quality too.
tempusmaximus
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by tempusmaximus »

A very nice collection Mark , i really like the CW watches , very nice indeed .
Bernie
blowfish89
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-three: yes

Post by blowfish89 »

Great collection, the Nomos is looking good :)
Jape
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Jape »

Nice collection you have there! I like the Steinhart and the C8. Love the leather nato by the way. :)
C7 Rapide C11 Auto C600 Tri-Tech C2 Lido C40 Speedhawk C60 600 Sinn 857 Sinn 103St Sinn U1 Omega Seamaster Pro 300
Wants are many but funds scarce.
MarkGraz
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by MarkGraz »

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone!

CWL:C30,C5FLE,C60(2),C60GMT(2),C8(2),C9JH,C11Tit Ext,C11MSL,C9SS,C95D,C9GMT,C9FLE Proto, C60 Chrono
Ebel Chrnon,Stein NavB DLC,Hanhart Minos,Nomos Metro,NomosAhoi ATL,Panerai 351,Omega Spdmstr Mk2,Halios Tropic B,,JLC Master Comp Chrono, Tudor GMT.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

A very nice collection. A very nice variety of color and styles. :thumbup:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
scooter
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by scooter »

That Nomos is singing to me and would have bought a Nav B Chrono II were it not too large for me.

Nice collection you have there.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)
MarkGraz
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by MarkGraz »

Thanks Kip.

You're right about the Steinhart Scooter, it doesn't really fit under the cuff well, and it tendst to smack into whatever you walk bye, I've been wearing the C8 instead pretty much.

bcg513
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 0

Post by bcg513 »

Very nice collection.
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Well done, a good all-round collection. :thumbup:
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)