CW nato strap

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!
firemansam
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

CW nato strap

Post by firemansam »

Hi, does anyone have experience with the CW nato?
I was wondering is it worth paying the premium for the CW or other straps like Blueshark?
I have experience with the nato from my BB but all others now feel cheap in comparison, I know I'm not getting anything like the tudor strap but I'd like a good quality nato for other watches.
Thanks for any replies.
srs1286
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: CW nato strap

Post by srs1286 »

No experience with the CW nato's but have heard aside from CW branded buckle (if they do even do this anymore) they are nothing special.

I have the blushark alphashark straps and they are great. They also just introduced a "slim" alpha strap which I have yet to try but intend to as the alphasharks can be thick on the C60. They are all buy 2 get 1 free plus if you follow them on instagram or sign up for their newsletter they often send out 10-15% coupon codes you can use with the buy 2 get 1 deal. Makes them just under $20 a piece.

Note: Not associated with blushark whatsoever, just like the product and the price is awesome for what you get. :thumbup:
firemansam
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by firemansam »

Thanks for the reply, alpha shark do look great quality. I’ll sign up and hopefully get a discount code. I’ve also been looking at Phenomenato and another make Ive seen here on the forum but just can’t think of the make right now.
Think I’ll just order some and see which I prefer.
Thanks again.
Savagemouse
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 3

Post by Savagemouse »

Personally i didn't find them anything special.

Like many on the forum i find those from http://www.haveston.com/ to be excellent quality.

They are thicker than most natos and have a movable keeper so you don't need to tuck the excess in.

Looks great on a trident, though had to use a set of curved spring bars as standard were a little snug
Matt
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

I'll second this ^^^. I love my 2 haveston straps and am about to order a 3rd for my C8 Flyer 38mm now that they have a PVD hardware option available.