CW Watch for Women

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Czechia
Senior
Senior

CW Watch for Women

Post by Czechia »

Initially I thought the CW was purely a men's watch brand but after reading the latest loupe I saw the C5 Malvern 595 grey face on the wrist of a women who worked in marketing I think? Quite recall the exact detail of the article. But it got me thinking it could be the perfect watch for the wife!

Not only would it look great, it would also give me some extra leeway when adding to my own collection ;)

Anyone else purchase a CW for their wife/girlfriend? If so, what watch did you go for or think we would suit the best?
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Re: CW Watch for Women

Post by MiniMpi »

My girlfriend has 8 CW's.
6 of them are from the Ladies CW range that is no longer available and 2 from the reasonably current range CW do.
These last two are the C3 MK2 with a rare Blue dial and a C60 300 38mm Orange Bezel.
Czechia
Senior
Senior

Post by Czechia »

Ohh, there was a Ladies CW range?
A 38mm Trident would be a good shout but I know my wife prefers a more dressier watch.
ziphos
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 7

Post by ziphos »

The ladies CW watches do come up on FleeBay occasionally, there are two for sale in the UK at the moment!
CW C60 pro 300, C60 pro 600, C60 pro 600 GMT, C60 Titanium V2, C65 Trident Classic, C7 Rapide, C63
Omega Speedmaster Professional, Speedmaster Racing, Seamaster (1950's)
Breitling 2x Aerospace
Also: Borealis Bulova Casio Scurfa
mattjary
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 25

Post by mattjary »

My wife’s cw coral, white faced is her every day watch, shame they stopped the ladies range.
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

mattjary wrote:My wife’s cw coral, white faced is her every day watch, shame they stopped the ladies range.
It is a shame, but in the 'Chat with Chris' he did explain the reasoning behind stopping the Ladies range and all were very valid points. Our lass would like a CW, but she doesn't follow the 'bigger watches on women' trend and isn't comfortable with anything above roughly 30/32mm. She's tried my 38mm C8 a few times and on different straps, but can't get on with it as its too big for her tastes.