C60 Trident Pro 600 Dilemma

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
DISJT
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Re: C60 Trident Pro 600 Dilemma

Post by DISJT »

Could be the one they sent me when I returned a faulty black / black GMT old logo and they sent me a white replacement?

Very nice watch but I preferred the black / black so sent it back.

CHRIS
mischaman
Senior
Senior

Post by mischaman »

Should I be shocked that I didn't receive a tracking number for the shipment within 24 hours? Can anyone inform me on when Christopher Ward gets the time to send out purchased watches?
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

mischaman wrote:Should I be shocked that I didn't receive a tracking number for the shipment within 24 hours? Can anyone inform me on when Christopher Ward gets the time to send out purchased watches?
Unless you paid for Express Delivery, dispatch is usually within 2-3 days (except at sale time when it will be longer).

Guy

Sent from my Xperia Z Premium using Tapatalk
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
mischaman
Senior
Senior

Post by mischaman »

It seems as if my watch has found a nice home somewhere in Kennedy, New York, which is where it has resided the past two days without any shipment update. I hope whoever has my watch in Kennedy New York enjoys it as much as I would.
srs1286
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by srs1286 »

mischaman wrote:It seems as if my watch has found a nice home somewhere in Kennedy, New York, which is where it has resided the past two days without any shipment update. I hope whoever has my watch in Kennedy New York enjoys it as much as I would.
Not uncommon. I've had tracking never update past "prepared for shipment" until it was magically at my doorstep a week or two later.

Could be stuck in customs, could be USPS failed to update the tracking out of customs. Give it a week and if for some reason it never makes it to you, you'll no doubt be refunded.
Dirt
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 4

Post by Dirt »

My experience with their customer service has not been very good...they don't seem to respond to any sort of inquiries through their website.
Bahnstormer_vRS

Dirt wrote:My experience with their customer service has not been very good...they don't seem to respond to any sort of inquiries through their website.
How long did you wait for a response?

CWL can takes 48-72 hours to reply, sometimes longer at busy times.

Also worth checking your junk/spam folder, reply might have gone there.

Guy

Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Dirt wrote:My experience with their customer service has not been very good...they don't seem to respond to any sort of inquiries through their website.

Guy

That's strange really if you look at my recent previous post (and I think somebody else's also) when we sent speculative emails into CS asking if they had any old logo Trident's available. For those I had a response on the same day and later an unprompted 2nd response - are there different areas in their CS for potential sales and order progress chasing?
Bahnstormer_vRS

Mikkei4 wrote:
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:

Guy

That's strange really if you look at my recent previous post (and I think somebody else's also) when we sent speculative emails into CS asking if they had any old logo Trident's available. For those I had a response on the same day and later an unprompted 2nd response - are there different areas in their CS for potential sales and order progress chasing?
There are two clear different routes to contact CWL.

One is a direct email to a person or department, the other is to use the 'Contact Us' page from the website.

We don't know which route @Dirt used.

Of course regardless of route a response should be forthcoming in a timely manner.

We also don't know when @Dirt sent his enquiry. I presume he/she in the USA as the $ value of code is referred to and the 15% Trident offer finished at midnight last Saturday, 30th September. If the enquiry was sent Friday afternoon, USA time, then CWL would not have seen it to reply until Monday morning.

This does, of course, not excuse the lack of reply Monday - Thursday.

Guy

mischaman
Senior
Senior

Post by mischaman »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:

Guy

Over 72 hours is an incredibly unacceptable duration for a customer service team to give you a response, you can play it any way you like, busy or not busy...that's just plain bad.

In other news, day 3 has began and my watch still resides in Kennedy, New York. What do ya guys think, should I make the 5 hour trip from Philadelphia and kick down the mail room door?
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

mischaman wrote:
In other news, day 3 has began and my watch still resides in Kennedy, New York. What do ya guys think, should I make the 5 hour trip from Philadelphia and kick down the mail room door?
..and you just know that you'll pass your package somewhere around New Brunswick! :lol:
Steve.
Dirt
Junior
Junior

Post by Dirt »

So far, it has been about 10 days since my first email, and only about 2 or 3 days since my last email. They were all sent through their "contact us" page.....I suppose that I could have called them, directly, or I could have followed up on my inquiries. The very first watch I ordered from them was temporarily lost in transit(this was a year, or two ago, so not recent), I emailed them numerous times and could not get any responses; but, eventually that problem was handled and the watch arrived!
Bahnstormer_vRS

Dirt wrote:So far, it has been about 10 days since my first email, and only about 2 or 3 days since my last email. They were all sent through their "contact us" page.....I suppose that I could have called them, directly, or I could have followed up on my inquiries. The very first watch I ordered from them was temporarily lost in transit(this was a year, or two ago, so not recent), I emailed them numerous times and could not get any responses; but, eventually that problem was handled and the watch arrived!
Sorry to hear you are having contact difficulties with CWL using their contact form.

Might be worth trying their direct email address of:- customerservices@christopherward.co.uk

Guy

Dirt
Junior
Junior

Post by Dirt »

Thank you for that, I will try to email them at that address.
mischaman
Senior
Senior

Post by mischaman »

Finally received the watch, absolutely STUNNING. It's everything and more that I expected it to be. With that being said, how come they didn't include an extra link & pins? I didnt expect getting these pins out to be as hard as it is. Every getting one half way through, I wasn't able to pull it out with my needle point plyers which has me super nervous. I immediately ordered a pin remover on Amazon but now my big concern is getting back in. Since I received no extra pins I'm scared to death I'll bend or damage one. Any suggestions?