CW watch design suggestions

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: CW watch design suggestions

Post by golfjunky »

I sure hope CW give credit to these designs when they inevitably make it through to CW production line
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

golfjunky wrote:I sure hope CW give credit to these designs when they inevitably make it through to CW production line
Personally, I don't think they will.

Although I love some of the designs, it all seems a pie in the sky process. A lot of effort for no reward. However, we can but dream.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
nordwulf

Post by nordwulf »

Kip wrote:I don't think CW will accept a bespoke order just to alter the logo positioning or adding the device to the dial. They would not allow us to consider it for the FLE.
Can you share the CW images of the C60 drawings that were made for FLE #7? I am curious to see their vision of the blue C60.
srs1286
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by srs1286 »

As a more realistic suggestion, I am hoping for something like this.

tempus fugit
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by tempus fugit »

They are all crackers ( I especially like the ones with the date at 6). Black or blue, I'd like both. But that logo looks way too balanced centre-justified at the top, just ridiculous. Any right-minded watch designer (or, indeed, avant-garde design agency) would say this should be shoved over on the left, squashed against the 9, surely?
Alex
4x Omega, 3x CW, 1x Tudor, 1x Tag
Psalty
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Psalty »

If nothing else, Nordwulf has generated a great deal activity while waiting for the endless rainy season to go away. :D :thumbup:
Gregory
Psalty
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Psalty »

tempus fugit wrote:They are all crackers ( I especially like the ones with the date at 6). Black or blue, I'd like both. But that logo looks way too balanced centre-justified at the top, just ridiculous. Any right-minded watch designer (or, indeed, avant-garde design agency) would say this should be shoved over on the left, squashed against the 9, surely?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And lose the "Trident Pro." It's just TMI, IMHO. :D

I think srs1286 has hit on a "likely."
Gregory
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

srs1286 wrote:As a more realistic suggestion, I am hoping for something like this.

I'm sorry, but don't like this one.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
srs1286
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by srs1286 »

TheBeatles wrote:
srs1286 wrote:As a more realistic suggestion, I am hoping for something like this.

I'm sorry, but don't like this one.
The main point of the mock-up was to portray a dark blue face, matte ceramic charcoal colored bezel, brushed case, strong white lume everywhere similar to the titanium V2, and CW's existing markings in an effort to make it realistic. Just so happened to put it on a NATO in spite of most individuals disliking them because well, I like NATO's and I did the mock-up :lol:

Further color adjustments and a leather strap shown below may leave a better impression on people. But ultimately to each his own.

TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

As you say Scott, each to their own.

You did mock up so entitled to show a NATO. Not bad on a leather tho. I hate NATOs :D :D

Psalty
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Psalty »

TheBeatles wrote: I hate NATOs :D :D
James Bond loved NATOs. So there.
Gregory
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

Psalty wrote:
Only Daniel Craig's version, most were bracelets of some description. And Daniel, at best, was third in line of top Bonds IMHO.

Unless, of course, you meant James Bond loved NATO, not SPECTRE :D

Psalty
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Psalty »

TheBeatles wrote:
Psalty wrote:
Only Daniel Craig's version, most were bracelets of some description. And Daniel, at best, was third in line of top Bonds IMHO.

Unless, of course, you meant James Bond loved NATO, not SPECTRE :D
:lol:

I mean James Bond: An imaginary character whose imaginary likes and dislikes justify a taste in straps on an imaginary watch. 8) 8) :lol:
Gregory
Psalty
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Psalty »

TheBeatles wrote: Only Daniel Craig's version, most were bracelets of some description. And Daniel, at best, was third in line of top Bonds IMHO.
Wow. As far as I remember, the first Bond watch was on a nylon strap on Sean Connery's wrist. This must be dating me!
Gregory
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

TheBeatles wrote:
Psalty wrote:James Bond loved NATOs. So there.

Gee. Danial Craig sure does look different in this scene. It must be all that gritty reboot acting. :D
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.