Shipping question

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
argonaut

Shipping question

Post by argonaut »

I ordered a trident on 02/11 and purchased the express shipping. I have not received any tracking and I sent an email Thursday that I have not received a reply to. Does shipping normally take them this long?

Thanks
phcollard
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Re: Shipping question

Post by phcollard »

Where in the world are you?

Shipping from CW is usually fast, except during high volume sales, but sometimes it's the tracking system that can be erratic for std shipping. One of my purchases still shows as "processing" on the website, I received the watch two weeks ago. Also I once received a shipping update one week after the watch shipped, and two days later it was at my door.

That said when you fork a few extra quids for Express Shipping I too would expect better shipment tracking!
argonaut

Post by argonaut »

Thank you for the reply. I hope to hear something this upcoming week.
nordwulf

Post by nordwulf »

I ordered a Trident on 2/16 with Express shipping and it was shipped out the next day. Something is wrong with your order, unless the watch you ordered is not in stock (when it shows Preorder).

I also send an email with a question on Thursday but haven't received a response.
audio.bill
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by audio.bill »

I placed a couple of orders during the recent sale, and with standard shipping during their busy period it took a bit over a week to ship. With your upgraded shipping I agree with others that your order should have shipped very promptly. I'd suggest sending an email to the forum member priority email address as detailed in the following thread for the most prompt response. http://www.christopherwardforum.com/vie ... =11&t=5351
westflorida79

Post by westflorida79 »

I have now sent four emails to various email addresses and no reply. I think I am going to now cancel my order.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

westflorida79 wrote:I have now sent four emails to various email addresses and no reply. I think I am going to now cancel my order.
Did you email Wizziethewiz@christopherward.co.uk

Wera is heading of Customer service.
shalferty75
Junior
Junior

Post by shalferty75 »

I had a delay on my order pre-Christmas due to some production issues, no big deal. Wera is great and sorted everything, kept me informed until it arrived.

Like the others have said, drop the good lady an email and she will be able to advise.
AdDaMan
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 11

Post by AdDaMan »

I ordered 3 seperate times during this sale on 3 seperate times. The first and third i have received but the 2nd order which was ordered 2 days before the third still hasnt been shipped? Has anyone had similar before?
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

AdDaMan wrote:I ordered 3 seperate times during this sale on 3 seperate times. The first and third i have received but the 2nd order which was ordered 2 days before the third still hasnt been shipped? Has anyone had similar before?
Not in stock?
Best to check they haven't missed it completely. Hope they still have what you ordered.
AdDaMan
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 11

Post by AdDaMan »

Tyke wrote:
AdDaMan wrote:I ordered 3 seperate times during this sale on 3 seperate times. The first and third i have received but the 2nd order which was ordered 2 days before the third still hasnt been shipped? Has anyone had similar before?
Not in stock?
Best to check they haven't missed it completely. Hope they still have what you ordered.
Yeah its a blue 43mm 5 day. But in the same order was a pre order for the new C3..
alex-w
Senior
Senior

Post by alex-w »

Is order status "complete" equal to "it's been sent out"? I haven't got any email about shipment.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by MiniMpi »

alex-w wrote:Is order status "complete" equal to "it's been sent out"? I haven't got any email about shipment.
No I'm afraid.
That is just an internal process and does not have anything to do with the shipping of the item.
The only shipping confirmation you will get is the email stating this.
alex-w
Senior
Senior

Post by alex-w »

Thanks MiniMpi, I've just received RM shipping number. I'm pretty impressed by the speed, I expected it to take longer.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by MiniMpi »

Good to hear you received your shipping confirmation.
What have you ordered ?