The Christopher Ward Forum...

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Re: The Christopher Ward Forum...

Post by Yoda »

I wish to announce that my rose gold, 'gator strapped and butterfly clasped C3 arrived today and I have fallen in love with an inanimate object.
Indigo fugit

Yoda, bringing light to the dark side.
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by joerattz »

Yoda wrote:I wish to announce that my rose gold, 'gator strapped and butterfly clasped C3 arrived today and I have fallen in love with an inanimate object.
Is this one of the new Swiss Made ones? Photos?
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Yoda »

joerattz wrote:
Yoda wrote:I wish to announce that my rose gold, 'gator strapped and butterfly clasped C3 arrived today and I have fallen in love with an inanimate object.
Is this one of the new Swiss Made ones? Photos?
Yes it is.

Photos to follow when I have done some.
Indigo fugit

Yoda, bringing light to the dark side.
MorrisOx
Guru
Guru

Post by MorrisOx »

Well done on the 'My (sad) epic tale' thread, Hans.

It really concerns me when one, single thread on a wide-ranging forum starts to eat away at people's faith. When CW can't talk, the mods have to maintain a balance.
C5 Malvern Aviator LE
C8 Pilot Mk1 004
C3 Malvern Chrono
C4 Peregrine 'Phoenix'
Eterna Airforce
Steinhart Nav B Chrono II
Steinhart Ocean One GMT
Bulova Moonwatch
Marloe Coniston Bluebird
Steinhart Nav B-Uhr
Longines Master Chrono Moonphase
Matvei
Senior
Senior

Post by Matvei »

MorrisOx wrote:Well done on the 'My (sad) epic tale' thread, Hans.

It really concerns me when one, single thread on a wide-ranging forum starts to eat away at people's faith. When CW can't talk, the mods have to maintain a balance.
:roll:
bp1
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by bp1 »

Hans wrote:Dear reader,

Welcome to the Christopher Ward forum. A forum for CW-owners and people who are interested in the watches made by Christopher Ward. I started this forum as an enthusiastic owner of the Malvern Automatic watch, I don't have any formal ties with the Christopher Ward Ltd company.

Feel free to ask questions and post pictures.

You can find the Christopher Ward watches at:

Christopher Ward

If you use the above link to acquire a CW-watch you will be supporting this forum automatically, your support will be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Hans

Hans,

I just wanted to use my 100th post to thank you for all your hard work in making this wonderful forum possible. And whilst I'm at it, thanks to everyone else for all your contributions.

:2thumbs:

BP
A man with one watch knows what time it is, a man with two watches is never quite sure.
alphajet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 15
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes

Post by alphajet »

bp1 wrote:
Hans wrote:Dear reader,

Welcome to the Christopher Ward forum. A forum for CW-owners and people who are interested in the watches made by Christopher Ward. I started this forum as an enthusiastic owner of the Malvern Automatic watch, I don't have any formal ties with the Christopher Ward Ltd company.

Feel free to ask questions and post pictures.

You can find the Christopher Ward watches at:

Christopher Ward

If you use the above link to acquire a CW-watch you will be supporting this forum automatically, your support will be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Hans

Hans,

I just wanted to use my 100th post to thank you for all your hard work in making this wonderful forum possible. And whilst I'm at it, thanks to everyone else for all your contributions.

:2thumbs:

BP
I will second that, Thanks Hans, I have spent many happy hours on the forum since bying my first CW. :D
No more Quartz (except when I cannot resist).
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana »

Hi, Hans.
Ferst of all, sorry for my english...it is not good.

I need a help. I've made an order of CW-watchas at fabruary, 24 (sunday). My order was confermed by e-mail from CUSTOMER SERVICES. The status of order in the My Account section of your website is "complete" (but I recieve e-mail, that my order was not complete). Money was take off from my credit card. But it was much more than total payment in order. Do you explane me why? I don't have any information about my order and about payment. I've send e-mail to CUSTOMER SERVICES, but no answer...

Thank you for any information.

Best Regards,

Tatiana Gordina
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by joerattz »

Tatiana wrote:Hi, Hans.
Ferst of all, sorry for my english...it is not good.

I need a help. I've made an order of CW-watchas at fabruary, 24 (sunday). My order was confermed by e-mail from CUSTOMER SERVICES. The status of order in the My Account section of your website is "complete" (but I recieve e-mail, that my order was not complete). Money was take off from my credit card. But it was much more than total payment in order. Do you explane me why? I don't have any information about my order and about payment. I've send e-mail to CUSTOMER SERVICES, but no answer...

Thank you for any information.

Best Regards,

Tatiana Gordina
This forum is independent of the CW watch company and web site. Hans has nothing to do with your orders. You need to follow-up with customer service at CW (which it sounds like you have already done). If they don't respond to your email soon, I would give them a call. Additionally, you could try emailing Wera (wera at christopherward.co.uk). She seems to be the hero of many a customer.
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
Tatiana

Post by Tatiana »

Thanks for your answer.
joe

Post by joe »

Hey, Just got my C5 in the post today. Im impressed. Everything about this watch is spot on. The back is just eye candy, theres something almost theraputic, to look at the movement working. Still cant get over the price. Usually I buy 2nd hand. Not today though! regards joe
MUSHROOM

Post by MUSHROOM »

HI CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW THE STRAPS ARE ATTACHED TO THE LUGS
ON THE C600 ARE THEY SCREWS OR PINS THANKS
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

MUSHROOM wrote:HI CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW THE STRAPS ARE ATTACHED TO THE LUGS
ON THE C600 ARE THEY SCREWS OR PINS THANKS
regular spring bars.
Richard
jmarchitect
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jmarchitect »

Well then, that is a useful bump from a pointless member of the forum! I have never read this thread before and wonder why the pages don't number in the hundreds, seeing as it is one of the first threads started?
Tuzzaboy
Junior
Junior

Post by Tuzzaboy »

is this how I post, 2 years and I still don't know how to post